Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Knee Cartilage Tear from low intensity stretching.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post

Note: I'm absolutely dumbfounded that after the number of hard training sessions I've done on my players for testing purposes that my training injury count is so low. O.o
    The Training Intensity does not make any significant affect on injury rate...It all depends on the player...I am sure you will have realized it when you did Power Training on your 15T player...Like my player didn't got injured once inspite of Hard Trained countless number of times...Some times I even Hard Trained him at low health condition just to find the impact of condition on Training speed......

Yep. I was dumbfounded because its not just my one Academy player I've been capturing data on but another one and 2 Nordgens.

(God, I'm sick of managing player condition. XD)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    The Training Intensity does not make any significant affect on injury rate...It all depends on the player...I am sure you will have realized it when you did Power Training on your 15T player...Like my player didn't got injured once inspite of Hard Trained countless number of times...Some times I even Hard Trained him at low health condition just to find the impact of condition on Training speed......
    If you're only power training 1 or 2 players at a time the probabilities of an injury would be pretty low - the stats I did above cover my regular training (as I've never remembered to make a note of how often I power train). Assuming* that injuries are twice as likely in power training as the regular equivalents, if you power train 1 player for 1 practice match the prob. of injury is (0.09*2)/22, which gives an 8 in 1000 chance of injury - ok, if you do that 4 times in 1 day you've got a 4% chance the guy will get injured along the way.

* Dangerous I know, but given there seems to be some relationship between exertion and injury prob

PS, my injury figures are based on only training/playing players when their condition is over 80% - and I always sub people if condition goes below 60% in a match. I presume that the injury probability goes up as condition goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Good work done man......These stats will help a lot...

The injury probability of Friendly is highest which indicates that after the update the injury rate in friendly has been increased to stop us from playing friendlies......
    I told you guys about this before.

It's insane.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    If you're only power training 1 or 2 players at a time the probabilities of an injury would be pretty low - the stats I did above cover my regular training (as I've never remembered to make a note of how often I power train). Assuming* that injuries are twice as likely in power training as the regular equivalents, if you power train 1 player for 1 practice match the prob. of injury is (0.09*2)/22, which gives an 8 in 1000 chance of injury - ok, if you do that 4 times in 1 day you've got a 4% chance the guy will get injured along the way.

* Dangerous I know, but given there seems to be some relationship between exertion and injury prob

PS, my injury figures are based on only training/playing players when their condition is over 80% - and I always sub people if condition goes below 60% in a match. I presume that the injury probability goes up as condition goes down.
    All I meant was an injury depends on the players...If he is sturdy he will not get injured...And the chances of getting an injury from Hard intensity is doubled when compared to Low intensity which is totally fair and just since we also get double skill gain from hard intensity......

I'm waiting for one of my players to return from an away game with Ebola.

They have caught everything else injury wise already this season.

Its beyond a joke now.
    Philip L. Willis and Celtic like this.

I'm out of all cups
    Only friendly game of the day
    The opponent plays easy
    Everything soft
    Full morale, 90% form
    1st half:
    One player stretched off with a broken foot (7 days)
    Another one with a groin strain (3 days)

GET THIS MESSAGE, NORD BOYS:
    Give me something worth to spend money, I'll spend.
    You make an ass out of me, you get what you've been getting from me since lat year: Zero. Nil. Nada.

Your arts may work with a few blind spenders, they fail with everyone else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    GET THIS MESSAGE, NORD BOYS:
    Give me something worth to spend money, I'll spend.
    You make an ass out of me, you get what you've been getting from me since lat year: Zero. Nil. Nada.

Your arts may work with a few blind spenders, they fail with everyone else.
    Well said bro......Some day I might also spend if they make the game worth spending...
    Celtic likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12