Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: What is your team position in the league at the end of mid season?

Rookie
    1. First

2. I really don't care as long as my stadium progresses as it should

3. Quality of the cement, otherwise constructions will collapse

4. My team of architects. What a bunch of lazy people. Can't fire them as they are protecting themselves with rock solid contracts.

5. The electricians. Very qualified people. I'm thinking about giving them a payrise.

Sorry but this is the most precise I can be. Experience tells me you cannot really make any plans as your victories from the 1st leg could easily turn into defeats just because the "game engine" decided so.
    Mr. Marco and Agam Talwar like this.

Rookie
    Currently 3rd in league but only 1 point from 2nd as he lost today
    Don't think I can win league as 1st place has v strong team so objective changed to finish 2nd
    Strong defence has been key but...Don't think my strikers are strong enough as most goals coming from midfield...will look to strengthen
    I have only lost to top 2 teams but it's strength of team rather than formation that has done the damage
    I prefer 3-2-3-2 ..... Or 3-1-4-2 against stronger teams
    Agam Talwar likes this.

1. What is your current team position in the league? - 1st

2. Still inspiring to win the league or your league objectives have changed at the end of mid season? - Yes, still aiming to win the title, but its no easy task!

3. What is the key element of your team success or failure at the end of 13 league matches? - Still undefeated for almost 3 and a half seasons now in the league! Helps that you attend every match and have supporters on your side.

4. Which formation is giving your team trouble? - 3N-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2

5. Your favorite formation? - 3N-1-4-2
    Agam Talwar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Agam Talwar View Post
    Fellow Managers,

Mid season analysis

1. What is your current team position in the league? first place

2. Still inspiring to win the league or your league objectives have changed at the end of mid season? no. still on the way to win everything

3. What is the key element of your team success or failure at the end of 13 league matches? my awesome players

4. Which formation is giving your team trouble? no one, only if i choose the false tactics

5. Your favorite formation? 4-5-1 V , 3w-1-4-2, 3n-1-3w-1-2
    Thanks
    Agam Talwar likes this.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

I've clawed my way up a bit: What is your team position in the league at the end of mid season?-tabelle-mid.jpg
    but I play Blue Brazil next and could drop down a bunch..

A CL spot will make me happy as a clam. I am in a very tough League.

My team is built on my DMC's... they have a bad match.. so does my team.

I have been a bit better vs. 4 4 2 than historically, still tough for me.

Maple Leaf!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-11-2014 at 01:19 AM.
    Peter Renn and Agam Talwar like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Q1..2nd , level on points with 1st but down by one goal on goal difference.
    Q2.. To win the league allways No.1 priority anything else is a bonus.
    Q3...Playing tactics from L2 - current(L13) have a full squad ( all subs and reserves), have two identicle teams one stronger than the other (only slightly), best team plays in the league and weaker team the cup and champions league, if the weaker team progresses to the semi or final of the Cup or CL then depeneding on my league position will determine whether I play my first team or not!.
    To have players with multiple positions so I can switch formation during live matches if necessary.
    Q4..Suprisingly two formations this year 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3.
    Q5.. 3W-1-4-2... won the last 11 titles in a row!!!! no brainer...if its not broken dont fix it.
    Agam Talwar and dkb2005 like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Agam Talwar View Post
    Fellow Managers,

Mid season analysis

1. What is your current team position in the league?

2. Still inspiring to win the league or your league objectives have changed at the end of mid season?

3. What is the key element of your team success or failure at the end of 13 league matches?

4. Which formation is giving your team trouble?

5. Your favorite formation?
    1. Current Position: 1st (10 points clear of second with one game in hand, which will be played this afternoon).

2. Objectives: Win the league! Destroy other teams! Crush dreams! (Not really, but it's a good rally cry)

3. Key to Success: Thus far, the key has been multi-functional players, and my willingness to spend tokens to upgrade the roster.

4. Trouble Formation: In all competitions, I've lost one game so far. The team played a 3N-5-1-1 (but the AMC was on the right, and the ST was on the left). However, I blame this loss on fatigue and my inability to login and play that day. I've also had 2 draws this season, and both came against 4-1-3-2.

5. Favorite Formation: Oddly enough, my preferred formation is very similar to the one giving me trouble. I prefer the 4-1-3-1-1 (though I did have to run a 3-5-2 for parts of the season due to injuries).
    Agam Talwar and Buffs Mad like this.

Dreamer
    Mid season analysis

1. What is your current team position in the league? 1st, 7 points clear, nothing but wins so far

2. Still inspiring to win the league or your league objectives have changed at the end of mid season? Aiming for 26-0-0, plus building for next season

3. What is the key element of your team success or failure at the end of 13 league matches? Unlike last season, where I was one of 6 very good teams, I'm almost a * better average quality than anyone else.

4. Which formation is giving your team trouble? Always struggle to beat down 4-4-2

5. Your favorite formation? This season I'm mostly playing a mix of 4-5-1 V, 4-2-2-2 Hex or 3-2W-2-2W-2 butterfly - love my attacking wings
    Agam Talwar and Buffs Mad like this.

Rookie
    First in my league with only 1 draw

Unbeaten in cup so far with only 1 draw , and i was playing against managers 2-3 levels above me, killed them all

I destroyed everyone so far

This season i only used
    Buffs Mad and Agam Talwar like this.

Rookie
    ^^I'm kind of surprised you've been able to use one formation all season at Level 22

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast