Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By McS
  • 1 Post By Mo Avengers

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Just my luck! (Transfer)

Dreamer

Just my luck! (Transfer)

Today I completed a transfer via negotiations for the first time. About an hour after I placed the bid I discovered an even better option in the transfer list. Having my first 4-5 negotiations go without response I didn't panic and added the player to my "favorites" list.

A hour later I return to place a bid on the transfer list player to find the negotiation completed. Then I take a look at the results of the auction just for giggles. A team I scrimmage against a lot bought the player and for a single token!

My new player on the right:
    Just my luck! (Transfer)-negotiations.jpg

The player I bought for $11.5m and 14 tokens (3 tokens to the receiving team). Oh how I wish NORDEUS would let us retract offer in negotiations.
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 08-14-2014 at 06:07 AM.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

You can post this idea on Suggestion topic as well, maybe someone will saw it

Dreamer
    I've posted it there before, lol. No one really cared. I'd be honestly ok with losing token(s) too. Maybe you lose out on the "received tokens" of the bid? Like for this one I would have been refunded 11 of the 14 tokens used for the bid when I retracted.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    McS
    Hey it's a very cool idea, and I'll make sure to pass it on to developers! Keep feedback coming

Quote Originally Posted by McS View Post
    Hey it's a very cool idea, and I'll make sure to pass it on to developers! Keep feedback coming
    McS this would be great, but somehow I have this funny feeling they don't give a damn. But thank you for trying.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Mcs I lost over 1,000 tokens bidding on a 68 yr old cheerleader can I have these tokens back hun ?????

( worth a try ) lol

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Mcs I lost over 1,000 tokens bidding on a 68 yr old cheerleader can I have these tokens back hun ?????

( worth a try ) lol
    Go home. Your drunk. lol

This is the thing about Top 11 and their auctions. You have regrets making one bid for one player and not the other, players you have your eye on for a while and some random manager steal them off you in the last second, missing out cause you totally forgot about the deadline, it's all part of the game ;P

I feel for you though but since you have already signed him you should make the most of him!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    McS this would be great, but somehow I have this funny feeling they don't give a damn. But thank you for trying.
    And why would they not? It's something the general user base would like to see. Plus, it could mean more tokens for them. Like I stated in the OP, most negotiations go unanswered. As a result, they have potential to have more "used" tokens because of them allowing us to pull offers.

This makes complete sense for them to do. There's also plenty of active development on this game, a major reason why I play it.
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 08-15-2014 at 04:39 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfyan View Post
    This is the thing about Top 11 and their auctions. You have regrets making one bid for one player and not the other, players you have your eye on for a while and some random manager steal them off you in the last second, missing out cause you totally forgot about the deadline, it's all part of the game ;P

I feel for you though but since you have already signed him you should make the most of him!
    I see you are a little new, you are aware that negotiations and the transfer list are not the same, yes? If not that would put a huge kink in your thought process. If you are aware, I had no intention of making this a suggestion post, hence it being in the general forum. I was careful to word it in a way that I only placed my bad luck on myself. The suggestion bit was something that has been suggested before.