Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Cheating or simply too rich???

Cheating or simply too rich???

In my seasons champions league I've been watching the other teams. All look fairly level other than one that stands out.
    At the last 16 stage he had a team made of of 6 star players, now it's the semis they are a mixture of 7 and 8 star.
    His team is about the same as mine in age, we are both level 2.
    Is it possible he is spending hundreds of pounds on the game or simply found a hack??

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No hacks. Kind of a waste even if he earned the Tokens, to have such a strong team so early.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is no way in hell he's earns the tokens.
    So your saying it's someone with far too much money buying thousands of tokens?
    Every one of his players is 18-19, his squad value is worth something like 75 million pounds. He has a stadium capacity of 7000 and all this from a team created on July 14th????
    He would of either had to of bought 4-5 of the top packs or he's simply cheating.

If it's some rich person keep buying top packs then fair enough, but i smell a rat
    Last edited by Stuart Rogers; 08-17-2014 at 08:56 AM.
    AzzurrixxxTifosi likes this.

i saw just like stuart rogers say players in 4 season with players that heve teams over 70 milions 1,2 bilions of cash, stadium 26000
    i smell a rat too...
    why nordeus dont put a buttom in the game that we can hit the buttom and tell the nordeus that this player is too high and to check him?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilis Gaitatzis View Post
    i saw just like stuart rogers say players in 4 season with players that heve teams over 70 milions 1,2 bilions of cash, stadium 26000
    i smell a rat too...
    why nordeus dont put a buttom in the game that we can hit the buttom and tell the nordeus that this player is too high and to check him?
    Great idea, if player has spent the money then fair enough, nordeus could tell easy enough. If player is cheating then why not ban them. There ruining the game for those of us who are patient and willing to earn tokens.

This team is just about 4 weeks old. The person would of had to of spent maybe 500 US dollars in this time to achieve these figures
    I believe he has found a way of obtaining unlimited tokens

Last edited by Stuart Rogers; 08-17-2014 at 09:34 AM.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Apprentice
    To be fair, it's possible to farm a great many tokens if you're prepared to spend enough time...there are forum members who have thousands of tokens and, allegedly, haven't spent a single penny.
    Equally, there are others who have no issue spending $100/£100 a month on the game.
    It looks, to me, like they've spent a load of money, which is their choice. It's not for me, but that's my choice. They're keeping Nordeus going, which keeps T11 up and running, which benefits me...

I believe 99,9% that he has unlimited tokens using hack becaues to have such a team you need at least 5000-6000 tokens plus the emblem and jerseys(would cost 400 tokens),and at the money game he would need 1000 tokens.And by the way i dont think there is a way to earn thousand of tokens,in my opinion is impossible.
    It s very funny that with that team he lost twice )))))))))))))))

This isn't a 100 a month team. This is a 4-5 week old team, the guy would of either spent a fortune in which case he's daft, or more obviously he's cheating

thats what i am talking about how much money this player spent to get this team???
    in 2 seasons 1000 euros?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Rogers View Post
    Great idea, if player has spent the money then fair enough, nordeus could tell easy enough. If player is cheating then why not ban them. There ruining the game for those of us who are patient and willing to earn tokens.

This team is just about 4 weeks old. The person would of had to of spent maybe 500 US dollars in this time to achieve these figures
    I believe he has found a way of obtaining unlimited tokens

russian guy from where do you find a way to farm thousand of tokens.this would be absurd,because if there is a way.how NORDEUS would make from this game a bussines,explain me that........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast