Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Cheating or simply too rich???

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It s very funny that with that team he lost twice )))))))))))))))
    I saw that too! The rest of his team that isn't 7-8 stars are only 1-2 stars, guess he fielded them for a couple of games

Apprentice
    He probably isn't cheating. Please don't accuse people of hacking/cheating without any actual evidence. It is very possible to farm a great many tokens without spending money...
    I'm 99.9% certain that he has simply spent a lot of money on tokens, bought Norgens and power trained them. You can get plenty of free rests every day and top them up with token-bought. These are not scout list players, they're too young and most don't have SA.
    If you have evidence of cheating, please report it, but someone having a great team is not evidence.

Famous
    How about this...same but even more:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-final-cl.html

Don't be ridiculous!!

I think the minimum you would have to spend for those stats would be about £500
    You would have to buy money with tokens to buy the players.
    You would have to use tokens to speed up every upgrade in the stadium process.

No offence but why would someone who has been playing the game a few weeks spend that figure on a free game with no financial reward

Famous
    Take a look at the link i gave above...they are really die hard players/manager...lots of cash richie in vietnam n southeast asia nowadays,bro..
    Philip L. Willis and jael510 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Rogers View Post
    Don't be ridiculous!!

I think the minimum you would have to spend for those stats would be about £500
    You would have to buy money with tokens to buy the players.
    You would have to use tokens to speed up every upgrade in the stadium process.

No offence but why would someone who has been playing the game a few weeks spend that figure on a free game with no financial reward
    It's not ridiculous, it's how this person chooses to spend their money. I'm very aware of how much money you would need to get a team of this ilk and, unlike this player, I'm aware of what it takes to maintain it. What they will discover is that such a team is only sustainable through a large outlay of money every month and then they will realise that, even with a team like this, you can still lose matches.

I don't agree with it, personally, but it's not my place to judge. I fail to see how you can enjoy T11 if you simply stack the odds in your favour by spending hundreds of pounds, but it's their money and they can spend it as they choose.

You will come up against teams like this once in a while (see Brian Dang's post) and you will find that you can beat them without spending all that cash.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    This guy has either spent loads and power trained as this would get his stars up or he is a token farmer. there is no allegedly about it guys!, I have never spent a penny and a couple of months ago had over 3000T and a 22 man 50T scout team, I would spend 2 hours watching videos a day sad I know but could earn 2-300 tokens a day no problem!, its a lot harder now and the rush has worn off for me now so ive run my supply down to about 1500T so as you can see it is very possible, as for a hack I dont think so!, there are lots of phony websites that say they have one if you fill in there stupid surveys and download there crap but its all scams.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Look, it's very simple; If this guy is indeed buying Tokens and spending thousands of Pounds, Euros, Dollars or whatever, who really cares? It's his choice to do that and you can't accuse him of cheating without hard evidence. There's really no point of accusing someone of cheating or looking down on those who buy tokens. If they have money and want to spend it on Top 11, that's their choice. End of story. We get no say in the matter, so we really can't complain because we can't/don't spend money on Top 11. Just saying.

If you think someones hacking then make a report to Support....don't waste time posting on here when there's nothing the Forum can do and nothing Forum members can say to convince you otherwise.

I don't think there is a cheat to t11, everything I have seen is Bogus, and stupid, just changing the parameters to your chrome browser to make you look like you have millions of tokens on your own screen.... NOT IN Nordeus' program.
    Cat Harrison and jael510 like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast