Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 10 Man Mystery

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    I understand that those people who can attend every game will disagree, because this is what suits them best, but it seems unfair, to me, that I might have lost a CL semi because I need to keep my job...
    You can change game start time. And I think it's not that harder to find 5 minutes in a day for top eleven even if you're working hard for example you are sitting on the toilet and playing t11

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    You can change game start time. And I think it's not that harder to find 5 minutes in a day for top eleven even if you're working hard for example you are sitting on the toilet and playing t11
    You can't change away games, though, which this was, and you can't avoid emergency situations that stop you from attending...plus, that would become an expensive use of those precious tokens.

I believe there is some truth to the 10 man theory, but only the DEVS know. Its going to be hard to do any unofficial survey on this, not something that happens like 10 times a season.

I too have notice the system, maybe like trolling the 11 man team with 10 man red carded un-managed team.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12