Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Simple the games rigged

It's kind of annoying because I just changed to a 4-3-1-2 narrow which is probably my best I think, but you are right I have a few players who's named never really appear in the game, but never the less I said I would keep you posted I've played 3 games since my change of tactics, I was around 7-8-9 on table and won
    5-2, drew 2-2, and won the last game 5-0, which is very frustrating to think I was so inconsistent throughout the season and am only 9 points from 1st position and I drew 5 games straight before those games I just mentioned haha, to be honest I didn't want to get promoted so i could tinker with my team next season but because i won 2 from the last 3 i am no getting promoted, not really sure how my team will go they will be 1 of te weakest rated teams now because I didn't upgrade my team at all this year from last season, any advice for the new season that is about to start in the next 2-3 days ????

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher McArthur View Post
    It's kind of annoying because I just changed to a 4-3-1-2 narrow which is probably my best I think, but you are right I have a few players who's named never really appear in the game, but never the less I said I would keep you posted I've played 3 games since my change of tactics, I was around 7-8-9 on table and won
    5-2, drew 2-2, and won the last game 5-0, which is very frustrating to think I was so inconsistent throughout the season and am only 9 points from 1st position and I drew 5 games straight before those games I just mentioned haha, to be honest I didn't want to get promoted so i could tinker with my team next season but because i won 2 from the last 3 i am no getting promoted, not really sure how my team will go they will be 1 of te weakest rated teams now because I didn't upgrade my team at all this year from last season, any advice for the new season that is about to start in the next 2-3 days ????
    Tomorrow start the new season so, you know mate... is what I say, with every season one learn new things, sure the next will be better

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123