Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Simple the games rigged

Simple the games rigged

Can never go on a consistent run of winning matches, therefore never win titles just finish in 5,6,7 place and get promoted and never win anything and always get knocked out of cup round 1 or 2, getting very frustrated that I can't win any titles, I wish there was a way to win more games without spending (real) money and buying the best players.... I've tried almost every tactic/formation, and nothing works I'm only ever an average manager and haven't win a tittle in about 8 seasons, and I've even spent (real) money bought good players and still no won anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really getting over this game !!!!!!!!

Apprentice
    It's not rigged, it's just frustrating sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher McArthur View Post
    Can never go on a consistent run of winning matches, therefore never win titles just finish in 5,6,7 place and get promoted and never win anything and always get knocked out of cup round 1 or 2, getting very frustrated that I can't win any titles, I wish there was a way to win more games without spending (real) money and buying the best players.... I've tried almost every tactic/formation, and nothing works I'm only ever an average manager and haven't win a tittle in about 8 seasons, and I've even spent (real) money bought good players and still no won anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really getting over this game !!!!!!!!
    Don't give up, rethink your team, but with a purpose, just good players and tokens will not win you trophies.

Play your opponents, do not let your opponents play you.

"Know your enemy, know yourself and in 10,000 battles you will have victory" ~ Sun Tzu, Art of War.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Play your opponents ??
    what dies that even mean ?
    How do I do that ?
    Grrrr it's so frustrating.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    To play the game without money and have some success is possible... you are not likely to win all the time, but then that's the nature of the game.

My 35T team has done ok:

Simple the games rigged-stl-snap_.jpg

Simple the games rigged-stl-sq.jpg

As you can see, this season the Team won't promote. It hasn't promoted a couple other times, the first few seasons was a League of other Forumers, and was really a lot harder than a normal start would be. But when the Team stays on a level you don't lose stars and it's a good time to build up your Team and get back into CL zone.

If you haven't, you might consider reading some http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mine too Cat, you are doing something wrong Chris??? what level are you hun and how can we help ????

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher McArthur View Post
    I can understand your feeling but till level 6, 7 winning League is a cake walk......

There can be 2 cases : Either there is something horrific wrong with your tactic and orders or you are not playing the game seriously......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I can understand your feeling but till level 6, 7 winning League is a cake walk......

There can be 2 cases : Either there is something horrific wrong with your tactic and orders or you are not playing the game seriously......

Yea that what I meant !!!!!!!! lol

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
    I've only spent like 20 dollars in the past 6 seasons I've played on multiple accounts ... I have won 4 leagues and 2 cl's and 4 cups ..... U need to get better players, a better formation....

I've spent about 300 dollars, which is bad, I try and change tactics and formations to try and see if any of them work but I rarely see dramatic changes in my play... I really am struggling to find the right players a lot like David Moyes time at man united..... Couldn't find the right formation and tactics to fit his players....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast