Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Masters League Advice

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,398

    Masters League Advice

    Well, at the end this season finishes in 2 days an I was busy.

    So at the end of the next season we will start the Forum League Called Masters League and the Cup of the league.
    Will writtte the rules soon and will think in the gift that will send to the winners of League and Cup.

    And thats my idea for now :3



    Masters League Advice-masters-league-2.jpg

  2. #2
    Dreamer Mo Avengers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    364
    I'm in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope some new players/members join !!! have to think of a good name for my team !!!!!!


    Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    I am in...But I will only be partially active......

  4. #4
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    If I find another account down the back of the sofa I'm in. *gone looking*

  5. #5
    Addicted Philip L. Willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    696
    Yeah yeah whats happening what?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

  6. #6
    Dreamer fugazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    310
    Count me in khris.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Yeah yeah whats happening what?
    It will a league in which all the forum members will play against each other...So if you also want to join you are welcomed......

    The 14 teams in the league will comprised of the forum members...We all will compete against each other only with the 35T we get from the game...No farming is allowed......
    Peter Renn likes this.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Wellington, NZ
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    It will a league in which all the forum members will play against each other...So if you also want to join you are welcomed......

    The 14 teams in the league will comprised of the forum members...We all will compete against each other only with the 35T we get from the game...No farming is allowed......
    Wait, so how will this work exactly? I'm so confused. :O

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan View Post
    Wait, so how will this work exactly? I'm so confused. :O
    All the participants will have to create new FB accounts then we all will become friends on FB...Then on day 1 of new season we will log into the game...Since we all are FB friends the game will place all of us into the same league......

    So now there will be a league consisting of 14 active experienced managers which is super fun......

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Wellington, NZ
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    All the participants will have to create new FB accounts then we all will become friends on FB...Then on day 1 of new season we will log into the game...Since we all are FB friends the game will place all of us into the same league......

    So now there will be a league consisting of 14 active experienced managers which is super fun......
    I see... That sounds interesting. :P I'd be up for it. But I'm in the process of looking for work, so I might not be very active. D: I'll need to wait and see what my options are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast