Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Financial Problems

Famous
    In such high level, can a team be breakeven by reducing numbers of players and using more lower rating players? If high level team can be breakeven by using 3* players, in my opinion the game is still playable.

In this situation, league teams whose owners do not intend to inject cash through real life, will fight for signing 3* players (the lowest available in auction market), and re-sign their own low-wage 1*, 2* or 3*players. As the result, there will be more teams comprised of low rating players. The options of acquiring new players will be less. But this is still a fair game. The focuses of the managers will turn more to maintain the financial health of the team. This is another challenge.

However, in case even wages of 3* players are too high, then the teams will have no way to run.

Addicted
    I have raised this before and as I have 1 team at level 30 as well I know your problems. I am losing nearly $20M a day but I am fortunate that I have nearly 300 tokens saved up. I do not 'tank' but some seasons I deliberately do not buy players to save money and tokens and do not go for promotion. I do try to go onto the T11 site to earn tokens via videos. this season I have spent as much as I can afford (T11 money in bank, never my own) and if I cannot get promoted then I will try to build a team by buying cheaply at the end of the season thereby using less tokens. I find that at this level it is hard to get the decent players I need on my server, usually only 1 top rated per day max. It is a problem, the higher you get the harder it gets and Nordeus just want your money. All I can say is be patient, save your tokens and be prepared for a few bad seasons. Don't fall into the Nordeus trap by spending your hard earned money on this game. Be patient and you will conquer. On saying that I am currently 11th after missing out on the CL by 1 place last season. But, hey ho, next month could bring rich rewards. Yes, I am kidding myself.

Good luck

I am having the same problem although at level 25, it is the players high wages and renewing contracts, I have sacked the reserves as I could not sell them to save wages and as others have said playing friendlies helps with ticket income and I also watch the vids and click stack on cash, the cup is a joke as I am near top of server and am competing with level 24-32 so cannot stay in long enough to make money and the only other income is to sign youths and sell but we should not have to do all this. another point where are all the free agents? as I could have signed them and sold them off to make money.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hiya reddeviljohn!!

I am so not looking forward to that point where the finances is crazy.

I think I am going to start monitoring wages now.. I did notice that guys I bought from my academy have lower wages than off TL, and of course Scouts wages are silly expensive.

I also will need to raise ticket prices a big more steeply as I level up.. my fans are going to hate me.

FA's are not generated, they only show when a player that is 3* is released or sacked.. so apparently not many around you doing that, since they prolly have the same financial issues as yourself.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-01-2014 at 03:36 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hiya Cat, well that answers the FA one then, It it tough to make money but yes keep an eye on ticket prices and also think I messed up by buying scouts (who have high wages) when transfer market was messed up.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

no need to wait for the increase, or make up with createenerge but you do not recommend it because you can lock

I think in higher levels for one is difficult to have lots of players... the 24 in good conditions are difficult to pay... maybe you have to rebalance the team.. the usual 11 and the subs, reserves too... well I don't know how many players you have and of how stars but maybe is an option to do a balanced team... without all players with supermegastar wage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12