Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Why?????? Are you kidding me!!!

The quest for 4 in a row is f**king over!!! FFS

I'm crying right now...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 09-01-2014 at 11:42 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Recruited 4 Nordgen this season, or thought I did, all were fast but only one was twice even triple the speed of other non-Nordgens. As none of them came with the usual ex-Nordgen teams names, I suspect that the 3 other being somewhat fast trainers, but not what a Nordgen should be, they were just youth players released from higher level teams.
    Buffs Mad, Brian Dang and Dman2pt like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

League Update:

Won 1:0 at home against what had been the top team. The team absolutely dominate possession, and had tons of shots, since the only opposing striker was injured very early in the match, but only the 1 goal off of 25 shots (only 8 on target). Ninjaa FC now moves to the top spot and is the only team in the league at 7-0-0.

Cup Update:

After a 3:3 draw in the away leg, Ninjaa FC got trolled horribly at home in the 2nd leg, and lost 3:0. All but 2 shots taken by Ninjaa FC was from 20+ meters out according to the commentary. The other 2 shots were on counter attacks, and on both they put it over the bar... The other team was fairly strong, but it was still half a star lower on quality, so it shouldn't have been so lopsided. In fact, my team had more of the possession, but the same number of shots, and less shots on target. The other team also had 7 corners to my team's 1. This is mostly just annoying because against stronger teams in the first 2 rounds, mine dominated, and then the first time facing a weaker one in the cup, the game decides to troll...

The whole past half week has actually seemed like mostly troll results... Move to a more defensive formation, suddenly the defense plays terribly. Move back to more offensive, the team plays great for 1 match, then suddenly the offense is terrible...

Famous
    Update

Winning 11 (level 11)
    League: Draw 1-1 with 2nd place.. still on TOP..
    CL: Draw 1-1 too...now dropped to 2nd place 1 points less then the leader but will claim back next match when head to head him..oledi won 1st leg at his home 3-0...

Tuan DM FC (level 10)
    League: Won 4-3 away game..7th place now..
    CL: Won 5-1..2nd place also
    CUP: Won 3-1 Away game.. advanced to next round

Winning Eleven (Level 4)
    League: 8 wins 8 matches.. Perfect record
    CL: Won 5-0..TOP
    CUP: DUSTED..WON 2-1 BUT OUT COZ LOST 1-0 AWAY GAME... No more treble this year...huhuhu...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-02-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    All you have to do is to wait... and wait... and wait... and bid!

Brian Dang, Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Rugby's Better's fans woke up to the news of a 6-1 drubbing in the 2nd leg of the Cup, the higher level opposition only managed 6 shots on goal (1 goal was from a free kick), and 50% posession with a 4-5-1 flat formation, but their world-class striker lived up to his reputation and converted his chances well. And their World Class GK was up to stopping 6 of our 7 shots on goal.

Adding injury to insult, Rugby's Better's near-world class DMC Ruiz suffered a dislocated shoulder in a foul tackle, and 2 goals went in before he could be auto-subbed.

Manager Pete Cresswell was rueful at the team's loss after the 3-2 home leg win had raised fans' hopes, but commented that now he would be able to put more of the team's focus into the League. A win away this evening ought to put the team back into the running for a CL berth next season at least
    Last edited by Pete Cresswell; 09-02-2014 at 09:15 AM. Reason: typo

Perfect Tactics Football Club

Official Retirement Announcement

Due to Perfect Tactics' current form and performances during the recent days, as well as the fact that this game has started to becomes less interesting. Perfect Tactics has tried everything to remain at their best, but it seems like the team have been unable to won any more Champions League title. As of now, Perfect Tactics will declare itself to the retirement comes the end of the season.

It is very difficult decision to say this, but our club and the manager really needed to move on with some other stuffs in life as well, and the game hasn't been pretty much serious as of this point. We could be semi-active but I think it is time to call the end of this club.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Bye bye...hope u find better things to do...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Bye bye...hope u find better things to do...
    Still not sure if a new team will be created or not, but I need to take break. Also I'm joining the Masters League (Khris) next season, I also need to look at it again.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Season 57-mmm.png
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeJaVu View Post
    Meanwhile my absolute best player had 4 injuries in one week. My new tactic is to let him rest when facing weaker teamsAttachment 28714

Are you............................serious?

Well at least I made it trough the play-offs
    Peter Renn and Dman2pt like this.

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast