Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

LEAGUE MATCH:

Here we go for a big match once again. 2nd vs 3rd. This bot has been winning tons of matches with his 3-4-3 and came up on top of the league table. I'm afraid that since he's a bot, Nordeus is gonna make him win despite the level difference between our team and my better formation. That's how I got kicked out of the cup: lost 1-0 and was about to win 2-0 on the return match, but somehow, the opponent scored two goals in the last 3 minutes... HOW STRANGE.

So yeah, I'm expecting to get screwed badly... Going with a 4-5-1 formation with attack down the flanks. If I'm getting overpowered might move to a 5-4-1.
    Season 57-match3.jpg

Well, it wasn't a disaster vs the leader, i played well, conceded a late goal, and missed myself the possible equaliser (88min,as my double corner just went wide) Now i have to keep performe like that, but probably weaker teams already wait to beat me, and my midfield is in hospital haha, but i hope 2-4 still possible
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Galactico FC update
    Cup: The previous evening cup match was a sight to behold as the Galacticos played to an outstanding goalless draw against Bad Boys FC to go through the next round of the cup on a 3-1 aggregate victory.

The Galacticos decided to deploy 4-5-1V against the opponents 3-4-3 with zonal marking and red arrows on the AML/AMR to attack their flanks. The manager thought it would be a sure win as they exploited the weakness of the other team but the dogged defending by their opponents proved otherwise which was quite frankly eventless. The Galacticos would like to apologise to the home supporters for the dull match but made them know they were in the next round regardless. However this will worry the manager on the shortcomings we may get on future matches.

The game ended the three consecutive 90min goals scored by the Galacticos and in fact AMR Milovanovic got injured on the 88th minute. The Galacticos manager tried to make things happen with the subs but ideally stuck with the same formation they started with and it ended 0-0.

New Galacticos GK Brizuela kept a clean sheet on his debut, without a single save made by either keeper. Opponent also slightly got the advantage of the stats but the main scoreline was the 0-0. The manager is delighted with the clean sheet but the lack of goals worries him slightly.

Champions League: The Top 16 first leg was contested between the Galacticos and 2nd place from Group H Oscar FC. The opponent was slightly weaker in quality but the Galacticos will do well to not underestimate any opponent, especially when they were playing away. However the manager decided to risk the team performance by decreasing win bonus to second highest level. Oscar FC lined up 4-1-3W-2 and the Galacticos decided to counter by deploying 3-1-4-2 man to man marking giving space to the MC to roam. The tactics proved crucial as the Galacticos stormed to a 4-0 lead before half time, however the score remained the same until the full time whistle but the manager will be happy with the performance.

Next stop will be a crucial league match decider against 2nd in the table with the Galacticos currently sitting in 3rd looking to take the points away from him. This is a must win game for the Galacticos as a lost would leave them dangling with the fight for 4th as opposed to the title race which has already been claimed to be out of reach by the manager.

Excellent 0-0 away against stronger opponents
    Season 57-screenshot_2.jpg

Standings after the first half of the season. We hope to have more luck in below and we'll end the season to take a targeted 7th
    Season 57-screenshot_1.jpg

-->http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...en-1860-a.html<--

crushing blow

Season 57-match-4.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Crushed aswell

Buffs Mad likes this.

League Update

Our Home form in the league continues to be poor and a source for puzzlement and concern - 5 draws and a loss. Also with an all-time record number of yellow cards for a season, after only half a campaign, the associated FKs have cost us.

But we're hanging in there working hard to turn the tide and try and score some goals.

Panzani and Alfyan like this.

Affiliate Team Status

Level 3 Celtic Rangers continue to front-run but are still caught up in a 3 horse race. Striker Andy Thomson is still producing the goals with 44 so far in the league, more than double his nearest challenger, and and 8.69 average performance rating after playing all 13 games. CR are still in the Cup too and remain determined to add to their single Cup success so far.

Level 5 Shangalang FC are just stacking up some tokens and boosters for a restart. A suitable club has not yet become available to push for the Triple Crown in Season 2 so they might need to wait longer.

They currently lie 5th in the league but its of no interest.

Only point of note is that 19Q Striker Jaroslav David, an original Shangalang player from level 1 start, is still proving capable of pulling out a performance or 3 in a league of 30Q+ average teams.

Panzani likes this.

Banned
    44 goals in 13 matches !!!

Is he some kind of superhuman ???
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    44 goals in 13 matches !!!

Is he some kind of superhuman ???
    Should I change his name to Dhyan Chand?

Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast