Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    last season..my 2 teams beat all the ways 7* teams to their Cup finals..we were really 5*..then 1 got treble..1 almost got treble..bro..the other team..we were 5-6* n managed to get draw 2-2 away game with 9*...not 7* even in semi final CL...hahaha...anyway..it is my luck...good nite...
    When i buy the players i am trying to balance my squad. And even when i challenge my friends that are 3 levels more then me (that is 4-5* more) i never lose more than 2 or 3 goals. So that means if someone challenge me with the same or even 1* better team then me, i can beat him or he can beat me with just 1 goal difference (that is if i get direct red card or a lot of injured players). Try to maximize the condition, moral and the win bonus, u will see what i mean. And yea, try to have more friends to help them because they will help u.
    Brian Dang and Buffs Mad like this.

Server: 107 Team: FC Vardar

Cup 2nd leg: 9-1 win (13-1 on aggregate)

Yeah what a surprise!! Blaugrana FC managed to reach the next rounds in the Cup!!
    After a close 1:0 at home we changed our tactics and beat them by 4:0. So 5:0 on Aggregate :-)
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

yesterday 0-1 at away, today 2-4 at home, agg 2-5, today after 8 minutes was 0-2, penalties in 3' and 8'... we lost because... yesterday opponent bought 6 players from scout... second season in a row when game very kidding me

Season 57-.jpg

WHAT HAVE I LEARNED FROM LAST SEASON?
    - Buying Academy players are a waste.

WHERE DID I PLACE?
    - 2nd in league. Cup and Champions League winner

WHAT'S CURRENT BUDGET?
    - 5 Million

WHO DO I WANT TO REPLACE?
    - MR/AMR and DC

GOAL FOR SEASON
    -Same as always WIN EVERYTHING

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
    dkb2005, MrDeJaVu, Dman2pt and 4 others like this.

Rookie
    Well, after winning the first leg of my first round cup matchup, I got KILLED in the 2nd leg, 5-0. Academy FC (L3, 26.7*) hosted Thrash Metal FC (L4, 26.2*) and it was a slow first half. TMFC came out in an awkward 3-1-3-1-2 formation and AFC played the 4-5-1V. TMFC found the net in the 36th, and the game went into the half 1-0. However, TMFC got on roll in the 2nd half, scoring 3 goals in the first 15 mintues, and adding one more later in the half. This means Academy FC is eliminated from Cup play (after winning the treble last year) and is 1-1 so far this season.

TMFC Lineup

--------GK--------
    -DR-DC-DC- X - X
    -X---X---X---X--DML
    -X--MC-MC-MC- X
    AMR-X---X---X--X
    ----- X- ST- ST
    Last edited by dkb2005; 08-25-2014 at 10:48 PM.

A small update;

I think I might use some more attacking formations this season. Normally I would go for countering (preffering 4-5-1V), but previous season I ended up first in the leaque while my goal difference was kinda dramatic compared to the others in the top five.

I've bought a fresh striker last season who learns very quickly and was mvp most of the time and did a damn lot of succesfull solo actions. Let's see how he will peform under a bit more pressure

SBARATA FC

Was the only team that manage to win today, away against same level manager, we manage a good 0:2 win

3:0 in agregate, we are in the next ROUND

Guess you scored the 2 goals and got MOM?

If you think of Guzmán, you are right, this guy is still a machine with 32 years old.
    Season 57-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Cup Update:

Won 2:1 away in the 2nd leg, and Ninjaa FC advances on 6:2 aggregate.

About the rest of the teams, bad day for all.

ACADEMICO D FC

This was the worst, after winning 0:1 away, i lost 1:2 at home against a abandoned team from one level above, His GK made 4 saves.
    I am out on away goals rule, LOL

A a Z FC

After yesterday 1:1 draw at home, we lost 2:1 away, the other manager had the luck of the game, nothing to say, out of the CUP with 3:2 in agregate

D FC

we lost today away by 3:2, but since we won yesterday at home 3:0 we are in the next ROUND with 5:3 in agregate
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast