Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

Well that went pretty well!! I was really on top during this match and putting huge pressure on his flanks. Was leading 4-0, he managed to get one in. Once I was in the lead I brought in some new players just to try them out, they did well.

Second match the next day. 4-0, easy game, an afk player by the look of her team.

Next objective is getting 1st in this league. Since I've beaten probably the strongest guy in the league (Ben Utd), I think it should go well.Season 57-match-1.jpg
    Season 57-match-2.jpg
    Buffs Mad, Brian Dang and Panzani like this.

Today finally scored, all 5 from my 2 midfielder (played 3n),tomorrow i probably get rapped from the leader, but i won't fall too far behind even if lose, but maybe i can surprise him (don't really think that but...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Today finally scored, all 5 from my 2 midfielder (played 3n),tomorrow i probably get rapped from the leader, but i won't fall too far behind even if lose, but maybe i can surprise him (don't really think that but...
    Look like you need to fight for 2nd place oledi,bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Look like you need to fight for 2nd place oledi,bro...
    Yes, that's ok Bro, the 1st is your countryman haha way strong, i beat him in friendly but i don't think i can again, but in this murder league top 4 is like champion, so i try 2 - 4 then im satisfied

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Yes, that's ok Bro, the 1st is your countryman haha way strong, i beat him in friendly but i don't think i can again, but in this murder league top 4 is like champion, so i try 2 - 4 then im satisfied
    hehehhehe...good luck!!!
    Im quite scared of MY countrymen too..they all drink too much RED BULL...I also would like to avoid them in CUP..hic..and hehehe
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    \o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

After another draw for the Buffs we look to Affiliate Clubs to bring some good cheer.

And that means all eyes fall on Andy "Thommo disnae pass" Thomson at Celtic Rangers who scored 7 goals in a competitive match for the second time this season.
    My record is 9 goals in a competitive match
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    hehehhehe...good luck!!!
    Im quite scared of MY countrymen too..they all drink too much RED BULL...I also would like to avoid them in CUP..hic..and hehehe
    In fact everything u say is true Bro haha so i just hope he forgets tomorrows game n has several injuries then i can strike haha

31 points after 11 rounds and... 0-2 at home against 8Q weaker...

Affiliate Team News

Nordeus game engine did its favourite Cup trick today - miraculous comeback.

Celtic Rangers had previously been trolled within an inch of existence with a 5-1 loss in the Cup to lesser team, but were graciously allowed to win 5-0 in the return leg, even with a missed penalty.

So thank you to the little engine that could (and did).

VIP
    In recent few days Belgrade United sold 4 players who served the club well. Manager priced their contribution to the team wishing them luck in their new clubs.

Season 57-darkec.jpg
    Darko was part of the team from the beggining, scoring 89 goals in 155 games, adding 35 assists to that count. He will be remembered as one of the greatest Belgrade United players of all time. He signed for Turkish Level 3 side F. FC.

Season 57-alen.jpg
    Alen was the first ever product of famous Belgrade United Youth Academy, scoring 6 goals in 94 games. He proved himself worth 24 tokens. He signed for Level 3 club Sofianelodie FC from France.

Season 57-zlatko.jpg
    Zlatko was token free Youth Academy product, scoring 3 goals in 9 games. His new Level 3 team Superb FC from Tailand is lucky to have him.

Season 57-makuvise.png
    Another token free Youth Academy player who scored a goal in 10 games. His new Level 5 club Unique FC from Malaysia got unique player lol

Now, clap yer hands and wish da luck to da boys

And now introduction of 3 new Belgrade United players who contributed in today's League game loss...

Season 57-black.jpg
    The last procuct of Youth Academy, was the best player in the team today (rated 8). This lad is bright future of the club.

Season 57-haruna.jpg
    Was rated 6 today and manager is in doubt already if hes worth 12.5 mil

Season 57-daniel.jpg
    Daniel didn't have much chance to prove himself, he played last 17 minutes...

And this is silly game I lost today
    Season 57-loss.jpg
    Season 57-loss1.jpg
    Season 57-league-1.jpg

Got bored lol? Or you want more of it?
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 09-06-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast