Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

Bayern IN LIVE..

the MC value is 55M... a guy did a 1st offer of 43M.. but he have only 51M budget.... LOL 16minutes

too I compare my players of 93Q wage and value and this guy is higer in wage and value... and have only 18age... reaally I'm very curious... but all can be a disaster......

but too can be a disaster if I buy a ST scout like Cissé... 26 matches 3 goals LOL
    Last edited by khris; 09-12-2014 at 07:03 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hahaha Cissé^^ What a shame!!
    Philip L. Willis likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

July Fourth Major New Signing Announcement To Follow Shortly...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Danny Watson Plays Last Game And Retires Early

Former 9* July Fourth player Danny Watson scored in the last minute of his final appearance against PIPPO FC in the league today in a 3-0 win, He was due to retire at the end of the season, But since we have made a new signing at the club, He was allowed to leave a little early with a £13M payoff.

The 'early retirement' achievement was unlocked.

He played the same number of matches as Miku which is 525 and he scored a total of 179 goals.
    khris, Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa

I will have $$$$$ for all :3

for a free agent that will sell for maybe 50M... that willl be used to recovery the cash watsed to buy the double of Davids... and I have 38 tokenssss coz waste 6T for this playerr :3

so too can buy greens for Cocu if no videos and a new ST scout :3

now lets prove this new guy :3 :3 :3 <3 I clicked in the last second and I won^^

Season 57-round-5-clone-davids.jpg

Haha great!! Congrats!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Danny Watson Plays Last Game And Retires Early

Former 9* July Fourth player Danny Watson scored in the last minute of his final appearance against PIPPO FC in the league today in a 3-0 win, He was due to retire at the end of the season, But since we have made a new signing at the club, He was allowed to leave a little early with a £13M payoff.

The 'early retirement' achievement was unlocked.

He played the same number of matches as Miku which is 525 and he scored a total of 179 goals.
    35 seasons and you have never fired a retiring player, you are a good person.

I think I'd unlocked that in like season 3 .... Shame on me.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    35 seasons and you have never fired a retiring player, you are a good person.

I think I'd unlocked that in like season 3 .... Shame on me.
    He was still a good player until now but with decling quality and old age he became surplus to requirements.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Eatin' Pie!

Eating humble pie, is not a easy thing to do. Totally getting trolled out of the CL twice in a row. Once at Group stage last season and 16s this was not an easy thing to accept.

But looking at what I have managed to recover in a very tough league. One of the toughest I've been in, I think I kept my head sober and above water.

Season 57-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-09-13-03-25-38-ssn-7-3rd-wk-ovrview-hist..jpg

Too early to tell, 5 point lead with 7 games left! It's going to be close!

P.S. Humble pie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 09-12-2014 at 09:28 PM.
    Buffs Mad, khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

League: Is the Buffs home hoodoo finally broken as they record their second home win of the season?

Buffs Mad left his charges in 4-3N-3 while he chatted and posted some profiles online of franchise MCs. As the march started the opposition had mirrored the Buffs with same formation. The Buffs dominated possession but God was it boring with no real chances for either side with feeble corners too. After 30 mins Buffs Mad opted for a change but noticed his error in leaving the wrong players in the reserves. The change was made 'tho with Kenny Dalglish making way for AMC/Winger Jimmy Johnstone.

Just after the change Hutton was caught in possession and again, for he second match in a row, took a tug at the opponents jersey. McGregor saved the FK but that booking for Hutton means the stalwart DMC is suspended for the next match with the second placed side. Buffs Mad wailed on the sidelines. The Buffs were pushing hard now and creating chances but the visiting defence were holding firm.

At the start of the second half the Buffs were in control. Passing, probing .....but procrastinating as they didn't seem to have anyone to take responsibility for shooting. So after a rare foray by the visitors DC McNeill gathered the ball and looked up, took it further, looked for the pass, took it even further, looked up and saw things open up before him....big toe meets ball meets net. 1-0 to the Buffs after 56 mins.

Buffs Mad then signalled the change with Souness to come on for Murdoch but had to wait for a break in the play. And Murdoch provided it himself when he nodded home from Johstone's cross. 2-0 and Murdoch seethed as he left the field to an ovation. Four minutes later the Buffs added a third as Law played a 1-2 with Johnstone and cooly finished in the corner. The final action saw the visiting keeper pull off an outstanding save from a Denis Law FK.

3-0 to the Buffs and they move up to 3rd (but still 5 behind). However, the loss of Hutton for the next league match could be a sore one and might induce some panic buying on the Market. O.o

Goals: McNeill (56), Murdoch (61), Law (65).

Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast