Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

Hello people. My wife is at hospital for two months now and may be another two. so i dont have the time to come to forum with two little kids at home.

But now the season is finish and i want to tell you how it goes with fc tiki taka.

League : champion level 12

Cl : winner level 12

Cup : winner level 12

TREBLE WINNER LEVEL 12. This is number 3. Again a perfect season.

i said that at the end of last season and we got it again. 4 cups in a row. Thats really amazing.

I wish good luck to all managers for the next season
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 57-league-table-level-12.jpg   Season 57-cl-level-12.jpg   Season 57-cup-season-level-12.jpg   Season 57-cl-final-level-12.jpg   Season 57-cup-final-formation-12.jpg  

fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    NIK FC (LV3, season 3) , the team which carrying the name of his manager, made him proud for winning for 3rd time the league (2nd season undefeated )

Season 57-nik-league.jpg

Won Champions League (also for 2nd time) having dramatic moments

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...eague-you.html

Disqualified in semi-finals by the Cup’s winner, a LV5/season5 team after a honorable fight.

Season 57-nik-cup.jpg

Targets for next season, what else ……

and this is Artemis
    Artemis is the little sister of NIK, LV1/season1 . She is very poor and she’s gonna stay at league 1 at the moment, helping her brother.

Season 57-artemis-league.jpg

But Artemis won the CUP, playing against monsterous BOT/ROBOT teams with scary names like Scruffy and Woozy . In the final she beat the mighty Buggy with 9-0.

Season 57-artemis-cup.jpg

NIK : Hey, Artemis, can I have your Cup ? No NIK , win yours

I'm posting my 3000th forum post right here!

20/9/2014 11:11 PM
    Peter Renn, Buffs Mad and Panzani like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Good season for us...We tasted our first 26-0-0......

147 Goals scored...
    10 Goals conceded...

3rd after 13 rounds, unlucky... but in last round draw 2-2 at home against 2nd LOK Stendal

Season 57-ss.jpg

Wolny Wiatr, Szybki Wiatr and Letni Wiatr, teams with 14 players 2/3* 33/34 yo, without moralne, logged in only for receive tokens and send gifts

in last round Szybki Wiatr lost 0-1 against illegal formation A.C. Red

Season 57-ww.jpg
    Season 57-ll.jpg

Season 20 League 19 Review

One more season is over and we look back at some very successful and a few disappointing days. After 3 seasons without a league title we managed to win the league this season!! After a great first half of the season we climbed on the first place on matchday 7 and after that we stayed there til the end!

In the Champions League we made a pretty good comeback after 2 seasons without participating in this great competition.
    We reached the final for the fourth time in our club history but unfortunately we've lost it the for the first time. Our opponents were concerning the team strength relatively equal to us, so the final was a very close and exciting match. However with the wrong winner in our opinion^^ Our opponents scored their crucial goal in the 90th Minute after a double corner! Gosh we were freaking out!! But yeah we are still proud that we managed to reach the final without a single loss 'til there. Despite our League Level (19, soon 20) and the highest level on our server (21 atm) we hope that we won't be put in a higher competition next season than we belong to...

Ah yeah I nearly forgot to say something about the Cup.
    As always we were put in a higher Cup and we were kicked out in the 1/16 Finals this time...
    So yeah no surprise at all^^

Here's the league table after 26 games. As you can see, we conceded the least Goals and scored the most! Our defence and our goalkeeper Toal as well as our offensive players did a great job.

Tomorrow the new season starts and we'll be in League 20! We are really looking forward to another exciting season and we hope to win at least 1 of the 3 possible titles. Our dream is to win the Cup some day... But yeah it probably stays a dream forever^^
    We wish everyone a good season ending and a succesful start into the new season. Good luck!

See you soon ;-)
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

LOST champions league final 0-4 what a disater BUT win the league, 1st lost his 2 last matches againts easy opponent
    feeling confused
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

The Galacticos hopes of their first triple crown were dashed as the league leaders and previous season tanker Two Fingerz triumphed 5-0 in their match to condemn the Galacticos to 2nd place in the league despite their 4-2 win against 3rd place Rabbs FC to ensure another missed opportunity for the triple crown with another near miss back in season 4 (Now season 7). The manager highlighted one key match that ensured their final position in the league table. Their early season match against much inferior opposition 8th place in the league was lost 1-0 and despite their 6-0 revenge win in the reverse fixture the damage has already been done and the triple crown achievement still awaits the team. Despite conceding only 10 goals in the league season the 2 draws and 2 defeats were damaging to the Galacticos title fight and must now look forward to the next season where success will be more difficult due to their current team strength and limited tokens.

The manager was still upbeat and proclaimed the Galacticos had a successful season with a CL and Cup win. However they must carry on again for the next season if they want to achieve the ultimate prize

Inspired by the Buffs earlier last gasp victory to win the title, the Galacticos tried the same except the opponent just kept winning and ultimately kept the 1 point lead + superior GD to claim the title

Goals: ST Lier 38' 47' | ST Meftouh 61' | Milovanovic 64'
    Last edited by Alfyan; 09-20-2014 at 08:14 PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

lol

THATS WHAT i SAID AFTER WAIT 10 MINUTES TO PLAY MY LAST LEAGUE MATCH AND PROVE THE 9* COCU FOR 1ST TIME AND APPEAR THIS MESSAGE:

Season 57-hahahahaah-not-11-last-match.jpg

I DON'T HAVE 11 SANE PLAYERS LOL

(-.-)' ...Petrov finish the career with 358 matches played at age 34

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast