Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League & Dragon's Cup server 57

Well, I had 10Tokens and added 22 of referrals. Went to try to win a FA of 1,34Millions and the guy went round per round adding a tonken, and I added and he added another LOL

That during 23 rounds till he was tired of me or without tokens trolled by my after waste 46 in 23 rounds so I won in round 24, so I wasted 25=

25 = 10Tokens +15 of refferals, as I broken a rule just for a very funny moment I had I will not do transfers during this season and will not use the guy I bought LOL

:3 I was doing a BIG ROFL in every round... near 10 minutes with same history... have to repeat that LOL

too have 7 Tokens that I have to waste for something.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Not funny. I can't believe that happened. I though I saw everything in this game, but such scenario was shocking.
    If someone says to me I should be happy with draw, I'll torture that person!
    khris likes this.

All you people suck and I going to tell Mr troll demon to hurt your main accoutn team

All you people suck and I'm going to tell Mr troll demon to hurt your main account team!

O.M.A. Masters League & Dragon's Cup server 57-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-10-27-00-04-41-oma-ssn-2-hell-league-day-15.jpg

YOU WILL BE SORRY!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Willis View Post
    All you people suck and I'm going to tell Mr troll demon to hurt your main account team!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-www.topeleven.com 2014-10-27 00-04-41 OMA ssn 2 Hell league day 15.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	32269

YOU WILL BE SORRY!
    Philip, I'll do my best to lose the next couple of games just to be closer to you!! <3

PS. Aikatsu 11 is already sorry to be in the league with us, don't torture him any more!!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Philip, I'll do my best to lose the next couple of games just to be closer to you!! <3
    Your plan is sentenced to failure because you play next match against Crappyheim :D

PS. Aikatsu 11 is already sorry to be in the league with us, don't torture him any more!!
    He is inactive, so we don't care. ;)

[QUOTE=t11_fan;297187]Your plan is sentenced to failure because you play next match against Crappyheim

Wanna bet? Crappyheim is still much stronger than the Cavs.
    Plus, I'm afraid of the curse on my main team, they already have too much pressure this season
    khris likes this.

Wanna bet? Crappyheim is still much stronger than the Cavs. Plus, I'm afraid of the curse on my main team, they already have too much pressure this season
    Strong on paper. LOL I don't have to spend resources anymore, I can forus on gathering

Important anouncement.

The Board of Directors of Toothless FC has immediately sacked their manager Siddhart, to be replaced by former SwatCats manager Fugazi. A reason has not been officially given, but the rumour mill has it that he allegedly had his hands a wee bit too far in the cookie jar.

Everybody wishes Siddhart the best of luck in the future and hopes Fugazi will lead the team to victory.

great to see you here Fugazi !!!!!! and best of luck sorting the mess he left for you lol
    fugazi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Important anouncement.

The Board of Directors of Toothless FC has immediately sacked their manager Siddhart, to be replaced by former SwatCats manager Fugazi. A reason has not been officially given, but the rumour mill has it that he allegedly had his hands a wee bit too far in the cookie jar.

Everybody wishes Siddhart the best of luck in the future and hopes Fugazi will lead the team to victory.

Remember that nobody can have more than 2 players of 6* in the team^^
    Rules are in the OMA group page and here in the 1st page of this post.
    I've seen you used 3 against Dynamo Moscow, you sold one because the injurie, but, as I did with myself maybe I have to think in some type of economical sanction... LOL

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast