Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 1. How can I recognize good traineer if everybody cost 104 M? Why this stupid rule

1. How can I recognize good traineer if everybody cost 104 M? Why this stupid rule

2. Why I cant sell any player even if they are at minimum prize and all of them are gen players? It schould be minimalized by Nordeus by autobuy after ten auctions or something like that...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Trial and error.

Autobuy? Not likely. All WERE gen would be what you mean possibly, they are fast trainers? I have a hard time believing you cannot sell decent players the beginning of a Season. Remember, though, if they are 5* for you, only your level and levels above see them.. so less people see him as an upgrade.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am trying to sell 7 players. From sunday till now I sold one. All of them are between 19-21 fast traineers (I know it, I bought them 2 seassons ago from non existing teams at the strat of seasson), prize 104 M and I am selling for cca 72. Tried more than 8 times!

Sometimes you cant. Example: young player has rating 64. For level 10 he has 4 stars, for level 13+ he has 1 star. If he had been generated in 10 level club, he would be more expensive than on lvl13, because increasing level=decreasing value.
    So if you want to buy two players that cost same money, you should buy one from higher level club. Of course, you cant know anything about club that sells player unless club's manager is your friend. You'll get info about players ex club after player arrive at your club.

Well, it means to buy both of them, than check, who comes from better club and than sell the bad one? Every seasson I start with 35 Tokens. I used to buy 4-8 gen players, incrase their prize and sell them after 2-3 Years. Now, just because 104 M rule (still dont know what is the reason) is my tactics totally lost and I am affraid, I cant safe my possition withou buying tokens, wich I dont want to...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by JaChciSpat View Post
    Well, it means to buy both of them, than check, who comes from better club and than sell the bad one? Every seasson I start with 35 Tokens. I used to buy 4-8 gen players, incrase their prize and sell them after 2-3 Years. Now, just because 104 M rule (still dont know what is the reason) is my tactics totally lost and I am affraid, I cant safe my possition withou buying tokens, wich I dont want to...
    The reason is due to byte limitations in the number field they've used. Which is somewhat sloppy programming, and not all that easy to rectify once you've got a database structure in place across a server farm.

To be honest, I'm planning on changing to a new, lower level team when I get to the value limit.

Rookie
    It's still not that easy even with the price difference. I just shelled out half my remaining transfer budget on an 18 year old 84 skill striker valued at least 10m more than all the other similar players. Turns out when I trained him he trained as well as the 20 year old GK two stars lower that I signed on a free last season

The side I bought him from are on my level so clearly they shelled out the cash, found out he was a dud, played him three matches and stuck him straight back on the market. Think I will do likewise!

i have several players with 104 M they aren't really good trainer, i have only one player 105M he is fast trainers . i think it should be 105M 106M ...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

I find it really easy to buy players. 12 players brought in this season and I only got into 2 bidding wars for them.

On the flip though, I too find it really hard to sell players. It took me over 2 days to sell 12 players (to make room for the new signings) and in the end I sacked 3 of them simply to free space up in my squad.

For me I'd rather find it easy to pick players up, even if it did mean I had to sack a few and lose money on them further down the line.

I'm currently level 20 and it seems like there are no end to the amount of teams on my server. For the 6th season in a row I don't have a single team in my league that I have played before - and I only recognise 2 or 3 teams from past campaigns, which goes to tell me there is a lot more levels and teams on my server to come.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    The reason is due to byte limitations in the number field they've used. Which is somewhat sloppy programming, and not all that easy to rectify once you've got a database structure in place across a server farm.

To be honest, I'm planning on changing to a new, lower level team when I get to the value limit.
    Where exactaly is Byte limit? In 32bit system database is number limit 4,2 B, which could mean about 195 M for one player in the case, You have 22 players. But this is still the limit just for team value. Is it so important to count team value?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast