Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Auction system is very, very unfair on non-token buyers!

OMG! What a poop start, I lost at home to a team 7 ratings below me , It looks like i am not going to win the league this season :'((Mainly because there is a dude with a lot of 6 stars on his team)
    Last edited by good guy; 08-26-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Today used 4-1-4-1 against 4-4-2, home match, weaker club, me watching + 2 fans on my side (15% bonus), no supporters for opponent.
    Lost 1-4, but what suprised me even more is opponent's statistic domination (better ball poss., more shoots...).
    Usually I crush 442 and dominate using 4141 without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Today used 4-1-4-1 against 4-4-2, home match, weaker club, me watching + 2 fans on my side (15% bonus), no supporters for opponent.
    Lost 1-4, but what suprised me even more is opponent's statistic domination (better ball poss., more shoots...).
    Usually I crush 442 and dominate using 4141 without problems.
    Makes you wanna puke doesn't it? I was using my successful 3-5-2 formation, Opponent was using:

dc-dc
    dml dmr

mc mc mc
    Aml Amr
    st
    2-7-1
    What kind of bull formation is that, I have never seen it used in real life.(Man Utd just lost to MK Dons 4-0, So i guess it's possible lol)

He actually had 3 mc's not a dmc, Was not attending the match, But i feel as if i should have won.
    Last edited by good guy; 08-26-2014 at 09:26 PM.

I though that playing with 2 cb's is huge risk, equal suicide...
    You should use 3n-dml/dmr-3n-1-1
    Btw. I'm Liverpool fan, so after painful defeat yesterday this is something positive LOL.

They should also make separated competitions for token and non-token buyers.
    That wouldn't make much of a difference really.

I've never spent a penny on this game, yet farmed heavily for around 5 months to get a token stack that would blow any Token buyer out of the water.

Under your idea I would be in the non token buyer leagues, yet I would be way to strong for everyone in my league because I have thousands of tokens at my disposal should I wish to use them.

I though that playing with 2 cb's is huge risk, equal suicide...
    You should use 3n-dml/dmr-3n-1-1
    Btw. I'm Liverpool fan, so after painful defeat yesterday this is something positive LOL.
    It is, But he still beat me, Not only that but i only dominated possession, He had more shots than me and to put salt to injury he injured my best striker who is probably the best striker(at least highest rated) in the league at the moment. I feel like i have been done.

The injury is funny cause i got it in injury time.

Sh!t happens :/ I don't farm tokens, I play regular career with 35T and I'm happy with results. What makes me sad more than defeats is lack of changes and improvements

Quote Originally Posted by good guy View Post
    The injury is funny cause i got it in injury time.
    Thats why it's called injury time, get it?
    Last edited by t11_fan; 08-26-2014 at 09:41 PM.

Sh!t happens :/ I don't farm tokens, I play regular career with 35T and I'm happy with results. What makes me sad more than defeats is lack of changes and improvements

Thats why it's called injury time, get it?
    I wonder if i got injury time for that :P. Next season i am planning of not getting promoted, To stand a chance of winning the treble the season after that(I will save skill points), If i win the treble, I will probably not play this game anymore, Would rather spend my money buying packs in fifa.

Your team is on level...?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast