Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Auction system is very, very unfair on non-token buyers!

Unhappy Auction system is very, very unfair on non-token buyers!

As a token farmer, I get on with less than 50 tokens a season... Spending 10 tokens at most, Trying to buy the players that are most unappealing to the general public. Getting on higher levels though, It is becoming almost impossible to get a decent player, Today i bid on a mid-rated , mid-aged 3 star player to get some squad depth, I bid 30 seconds before the first round started, Suddenly like 5-6 other people bid at the last second, I bid again to test the resolve of the crowd and only one continued to bid, He was 2 levels lower than me, For him, This player was not a mid rated 3 star, It was almost A SIX STAR player, I had only one token left, So i let him be the round leader to try and fool him in the next with a last second bid, He bid a mili-second later than i did and won, I wasted 3 tokens trying to get a sub-par player and i wasted 2 on 2 occasions the other day, This would not happen if we weren't up against players 2 levels below us, They will bid like crazy for average players, You never know what you will get from this stupid auction system, I like the game, But the auction system ruins it, It is unfair.

Well what about bidding on players that are 5* for your level...?
    Lower level teams can't bid on them and for higher level teams those players aren't that interesting...
    Just a suggestion
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Well what about bidding on players that are 5* for your level...?
    Lower level teams can't bid on them and for higher level teams those players aren't that interesting...
    Just a suggestion
    Too many people from my level bid on the 5 stars, The star system is stupid in general.

Hmm yeah but have you got a better idea as the current system?
    And have you tried out visiting the transfer market at different times?
    (it's really an essential thing if you want to avoid bidding wars)

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Hmm yeah but have you got a better idea as the current system?
    And have you tried out visiting the transfer market at different times?
    (it's really an essential thing if you want to avoid bidding wars)
    Yes i have, How about instead of stars, There's only numbers! Instead of stars, Having players rated from 15-20, 20-25 , 25-30, 30-35 for each appropriate level, If you are level 1 you can't buy players rated higher than 20, Level 2 can't buy players higher than 25! Make the youth academy more important, If someone wants premium players, He can buy 50 token scouts! I think that is fair. This would make the transfer market much better.

Well actually the system you've described is the same as the one we have now, with the only difference that there are no stars anymore...
    There would still be bidding many managers on those players, so it won't solve your problem eventually :-)
    On making the youth academy more important I totally agree. Like it's now, it's just ridiculous^^

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Stars are only simbolic, they show how player good is for your lvl.
    Constant promotion is problem, endless number of levels.

What about this system, making some sort of play-off that consists of most sucessful teams.
    So it roughly goes like this; X number of promotions->same lvl play-off in elite league->promotion
    For example
    After 3 promotions, 3 best placed teams from same lvl and server enter elite league. Other teams cant get promotion unless they enter and won (or archieve high finish) in elite league.
    Elite league should be on same level, not higher lvl, so managers shouldn't have to buy new players. They should be able to buy same quallity players as they had in previous season.
    So they actually aren't promoted, but they enter competition to earn promotion.
    To prevent tanking, 3 worst placed teams should be relegated, and their managers possibly sacked (based on other results from cup and cl). Also after relegation team would get worse financial contracts as a punishmet....

This is only basic idea without details.

Someone said that creators made this game based on English FA Premierleague. Have they forgot what happens to the unsuccesful teams and managers? I think they did.

Yeah I really like your idea! That would be really fun if there were play-offs and relegation. Now it's kinda boring 'cause just the best 7 teams promote to a higher level.. That's really unrealistic anyway

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

That's really unrealistic anyway
    I agree. No relegation, no sacked managers, no low-morale angry players who wants to change club...
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast