Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Auction system is very, very unfair on non-token buyers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Well actually the system you've described is the same as the one we have now, with the only difference that there are no stars anymore...
    There would still be bidding many managers on those players, so it won't solve your problem eventually :-)
    On making the youth academy more important I totally agree. Like it's now, it's just ridiculous^^
    No quite the same, At the moment... I can buy players rated from 25 to 39, That is just ridiculous... My system would make it so i can buy only players from 30 to 35! That would make for a better experience in match ups and better transfer market.

The current system is like a team from the english league 1 bidding on a premier league player! It doesn't work that way, That is why i don't like the system.
    Last edited by good guy; 08-26-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I agree. No relegation, no sacked managers, no low-morale angry players who wants to change club...
    That's another beef i have... Low morale, The bench is always low morale, I rotate a lot, I play fifa career mode every year, There perfect rotation all players are happy, Here... I can have only 21 players and on top of that the bench is always low morale(Even though everyone gets at least 15 games a season), Nordeus should allow us to have more than 21 players.

Also every club needs board. Board should send you expectations and demands, give you suggestions, bonuses or penaltyes....
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Hmm well I'm not sure about that... Then all the players of your level are just able to buy players from a rather small quality range (from 30-35 in your example) and I think there well be even more bidding wars as there are now like this... ('cause all the managers from the same level are gathered in one market with such a small range of quality in contrast with how it's like now where the managers are spread better over the different markets. But yeah that's just my opinion and I don't claim that it's true
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

I'm a 35T manager and obviously the auction system is unfair to me.
    But I don't mind the current system, it works just fine for me.
    I have a less than average level team and sometimes I aim for 5* players and sometimes 3* players suit me well, too.
    I like the idea of the wide choice I have (though I don't like the microscopic chances of winning the autions).
    First day of this season, I bought an excellent fast trainer 5* ST for 1 token being the only bidder. I'm so happy that none of the higher level managers wanted him! So the auctions are unpredictable, but I wouldn't change this system.
    As Mr Marco pointed out, you need to learn the market a bit and then focus on the players that you need.
    Best of luck and cheer up, 50 tokens is always better than 35 tokens!
    good guy and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Hmm well I'm not sure about that... Then all the players of your level are just able to buy players from a rather small quality range (from 30-35 in your example) and I think there well be even more bidding wars as there are now like this... ('cause all the managers from the same level are gathered in one market with such a small range of quality in contrast with how it's like now where the managers are spread better over the different markets. But yeah that's just my opinion and I don't claim that it's true
    Not really, The transfer market would be fixed and it would go just like in real life, Teams of the same quality going for the same player, More serious managers that know when to back off, That know what kind of player they need, Bidding wouldn't go as far because now you don't have lower level managers that would go crazy at the prospect of getting a player that is almost 3 levels above them. 0-5 difference is massive for non-token buyers, Token buyers can get advantage in the scout department, It would be a balanced transfermarket, Not an Auction Kings transfermarket(If you've seen the show).

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    I'm a 35T manager and obviously the auction system is unfair to me.
    But I don't mind the current system, it works just fine for me.
    I have a less than average level team and sometimes I aim for 5* players and sometimes 3* players suit me well, too.
    I like the idea of the wide choice I have (though I don't like the microscopic chances of winning the autions).
    First day of this season, I bought an excellent fast trainer 5* ST for 1 token being the only bidder. I'm so happy that none of the higher level managers wanted him! So the auctions are unpredictable, but I wouldn't change this system.
    As Mr Marco pointed out, you need to learn the market a bit and then focus on the players that you need.
    Best of luck and cheer up, 50 tokens is always better than 35 tokens!
    I will soon be a 35T manager, Thing is... I have many friends and i have done many referrals, I think i am reaching the end though, I probably won't get anymore tokens from referals. I also love it when i get a 5 star for less than 3 tokens but too many times i get burned, For every 5 star you get, You waste at least 10 tokens trying to get other players.

They should also make separated competitions for token and non-token buyers.
    Highly successful managers (for example double and treble winners) should get additional token/pack/money reward.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Highly successful managers (for example double and treble winners) should get additional token/pack/money reward.
    Yeah! The rewards stink, I have won the league twice in a row, Beside the money we should get 2/4/6 tokens depending on the level. I have been following a friend of mine who is very unlucky, He has a token buyer as a friend, For some reason for the past 4 seasons they have been in the same league together, My friend always finishes 2nd or 3rd, I feel sorry for him.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Unfortunately that's quite unrealistic. What would be the point of buying tokens then? To end up with no advantage over other players?
    I agree with the rewards - we would be much more motivated if there was a prospect of even one more extra token.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast