Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: English on this forum

Dreamer

Cool English on this forum

I had been thinking this already, but when I saw http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-de-cosas.html I decided to comment.

I am really impressed with the efforts of the posters on here who don't speak English as a first language. Also, the efforts made to understand and help them by those that have English as a mother tongue.

Anybody who has learned another language must appreciate the challenges involved and admire those that post on here.

Two further things I would like to add:

1. PLEASE don't apologise for your poor English. You're doing well.
    2. Those of us who are able, let's try and help those who are struggling, I translated a little for the guy above, in my version of Spanish. Anybody else able to help translate where needed? Google translate does a grand job, but sometimes needs a little help.

I love the spirit of this forum. Keep up the good work chaps.
    Mcxpcdx, Tauros, Thomasjas and 1 others like this.

Rookie
    Here for any italian player.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like I said there, I'm sorry because I did that but I'm forced, thats our rules at the moment is not my fault, they are working on something to fix this problem but is not done yet.

Anyway my english is far to be perfect so yes, write how you know, you can simple use google translate and we will do our best to help you!

Best regards!
    NTNK and fedja like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

jea,I mean leahh,oops...yeah...

Rookie
    Why don't they add some translators? Like those you can find in some website where by clicking it you can translate a page.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Because is not something exactly.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Its a good thing you tried to translate for that amigo but you should try non english in a private message to him.
    If I start next post in griegos because I saw an espanyol thread 5 mins ago to get away with it, I would be justified to do so. Then some turkish friend might do the same and so on.... do you understand me?

We are all different but in this forum we share the same passion.
    You did good to help him and most active forum guys are also here to help and it looks like we have succeeded into making this forum an information paradise for top11 manager. Lets all keep up the good work, follow rules and keep it clean.
    Last edited by Spyros; 02-14-2013 at 08:12 PM.
    b3ast likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Rookie
    Since you guys are forced to close all threads that aren't written in eng, having a "bad eng" is still better than closing the topic.

Its better to try and not succeed, than dont try at all
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Rookie
    That is what I'm saying xD
    Spyros likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast