Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Negotiations start to give my a headache

Lightbulb Negotiations start to give my a headache

It would be nice if there was an option to approve or not approve negotiations for your players (oftopic -friendly matches too)

My striker for the past 3 days has been negotiated at least 6 times per day and when a player is under negotiations you cant train him... this becomes rly boring every time i spent long sessions in game without checking the squad section.

Another lesson that needs to be taught is that not a single manager would sell his best striker for a couple of tokens - if you wanna get the best, you have to offer the best.
    Please dont be smart, be logical

ps: I am not after a buyer, no matter how many tokens not gonna sell my best.... It is just the fact that my player bidders so far havent offered more than 2 tokens which is so silly.
    Last edited by Spyros; 02-12-2013 at 12:55 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I'm not sure I like the negotiations option either - I have just reached level four. What I'd recommend is to train up this player so when he reaches the next level he won't be available for negotiation. Apparently, only players at a level of n4 or n9 and who aren't in your first eleven are on the negotiation lists.

Vazela what you say is true. I don't understand why they do not check the teams players first. they bid for my scout players offering 2-3 tokens. i bid for players only if the are other better players in his team in his position. otherwise is just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    I don't understand why they do not check the teams players first. I bid for players only if the are other better players in his team in his position. otherwise is just a waste of time
    Good point there my friend.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

sometimes when i see someone who is very persistant i do not respond to the transfer bid and i just wait for his offer to expire. in that way he has his tokens suspended for 24 hours. i dont mind to add the quality points of my player afterwards.
    Thomasjas likes this.

Thank you, I will stop caring and do the same!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

sometimes when i see someone who is very persistant i do not respond to the transfer bid and i just wait for his offer to expire. in that way he has his tokens suspended for 24 hours. i dont mind to add the quality points of my player afterwards.
    This is using your nous, didn't take me long to work out either, one bidder has three of my players under offer, circa 40-50 tokens out of his A/C for 24hrs reduces his power in the auctions.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    I negotiate FAIR. I receive bid, for player, rise, wait 2H than refuse his present bid. If he comes back with normal offer I accept ATM I am L7 with NO CASH so I have problem selling players...and buying new one

I like this idea too. I had the same person bid on my player three times. I thought he'd get the hint I wasn't willing to sell after the first two times!

Lol this is his 5th time today, must be the player's info that does the trick

Gonna follow advice and keep him under bid !
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast