Thread: New manager in level 2 - what to do?

New manager in level 2 - what to do?

I've just started playing 2 days before last season finish and I was promoted..

I'm about to build my team, but what do I do?

I've got a strong team right now and I'm ready to buy players that would last longer than 2 seasons..

The thing is now, who do I buy? Is it possible to buy players that would evolve to good players in the long run? Or should I buy a new team every time I get promoted?

Rookie
    Can we have a look at your Team Line-Up? Players + Respective Positions, please?

Rookie
    young expansive players is the key to last more then 2 season but i would recommended to get 20 players of different quality(better 5 star to last longer) some you would replace some would keep if you finished top 4 last season you have league and Champions league and cup so u need good sub

"tip of the day"

[QUOTE=fcbent;280751]I've just started playing 2 days before last season finish and I was promoted..

I'm about to build my team, but what do I do?

I've got a strong team right now and I'm ready to buy players that would last longer than 2 seasons..

Tip of the day.
    =========
    Read these threads, look of the words "Power Training", "Nordgen", "Fast Trainers", "New Season restart", "GMT", "18 Years Old". Who wrote them, what was inside these threads.

Most people know me on this posting board, they know I could give you tips for 5 pages or more as to how to play this game, But I will give you one "tip of the day" that is BUY PLAYERS THAT WILL LAST (34-18=16) 16 seasons! 8 or 9 stars, I wish I knew this when I was level 2. Good Luck.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Philip L. Willis;280764]
    Quote Originally Posted by fcbent View Post
    BUY PLAYERS THAT WILL LAST[/B] (34-18=16) 16 seasons! 8 or 9 stars, I wish I knew this when I was level 2. Good Luck.
    wish i can find this kind of players season 4 playing and was told they cost 8 mil today is 4th and been and out all day non exist same with my level 2 account not sre bad server or bad luck