Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Please let me know why my team (the best in the league) is at the end of the league ?

Angry Please let me know why my team (the best in the league) is at the end of the league ?

Now This is the second season that happens something incredible....
    My team is the best, full of stars, and with more than 5 points on the others !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I am at the end of the league. The worse defense and so on....
    Everything is perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand.
    Probably I will leave this game. It is so stupid.
    No answers......
    Maybe the skill points have to be divided better ???

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nerazzurro View Post
    Now This is the second season that happens something incredible....
    My team is the best, full of stars, and with more than 5 points on the others !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I am at the end of the league. The worse defense and so on....
    Everything is perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand.
    Probably I will leave this game. It is so stupid.
    No answers......
    Maybe the skill points have to be divided better ???
    Sounds like the team needs a new manager

More seriously, unless you give us some information on your formation & tactics we can't offer much advice - but by the sound of it you're either playing an illegal formation (do you always get just 20% possession?) or a badly unbalanced one.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

The possession is ok. I don't know if you can see last season of my team F.C. Inter 1908. If you can please have a look. I was at the end of the league, even though my team was the best. But I won the last 4 matches, with my team, against the first 4 team of the rank !!!!
    How is it possible ? I didn't change my tactics.
    I have just one doubt: i generally give more skill on defense on defensor, more skill in midfield for goal, etc.
    Do I have to improve the players keeping always big equilibre ? My distribution iis not so stupid (for example; defensor 142:133:133)
    Thank you

I often play with 4-4-2 and I won many leagues in the past...so I know the game. I have no answers.....
    Today I lose 0-3 against a team in which his best player was the worst in mine.....
    I had 55% possession in the match. I really do not understand

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nerazzurro View Post
    The possession is ok. I don't know if you can see last season of my team F.C. Inter 1908. If you can please have a look. I was at the end of the league, even though my team was the best. But I won the last 4 matches, with my team, against the first 4 team of the rank !!!!
    How is it possible ? I didn't change my tactics.
    I have just one doubt: i generally give more skill on defense on defensor, more skill in midfield for goal, etc.
    Do I have to improve the players keeping always big equilibre ? My distribution iis not so stupid (for example; defensor 142:133:133)
    Thank you
    I have no way to look up your team's games this season, let alone last! We're all fellow players here.

And you look like a higher level than me too - up at your level it's likely that managers still in the game are all quite good. I generally keep my physical traits high (so for a defender like yours I'd have 142:133:142, for a midfielder I go 137:137:137 and a striker 133:142:142) to reduce injuries.

Can you post a screen shot of formations from one of your losses?

Its just because the engine pick teams randomly to troll them.

It already happened to me, ended in 9th place, next season with the same players ended in 2nd, and the team who ended in 8th place won the LEAGUE.

There is no explanation!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I'd like to do. I want to post the screen but I don't know how to do. Please help me and I will send to you the last match

You are right. I think so

I'd like to do.
    I want to post the screen but I don't know how to do.
    Please help me and I will send to you the last match 0-3

Rookie
    from phone you cant you need PC to upload a picture

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast