Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: I'm having trouble making a starting XI.

  1. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Sorry brother, the post was never meant to hurt any one......
    No need to apologize dude. I guess I shouldn't have come to the forum after this crap business meeting I just had. So yeah, I was a bit tense. ;-)

    Apologies for my tone of voice :-)
    Season 27, Level 27

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    No need to apologize dude. I guess I shouldn't have come to the forum after this crap business meeting I just had. So yeah, I was a bit tense. ;-)

    Apologies for my tone of voice :-)
    LoL...Brothers......
    brunom14 likes this.

  3. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    i`v had 18 injuries now in 12 days and still have over 1,300 red and I WILL NOT BE FORCED INTO USING THEM just because Nordeus can`t sort this rubbish out, it cost me more red packs too heal than i can earn #tightass
    I understand your point but, you won't need the packs any longer when Nordeus solves the issue.
    My suggestion comes from the fact that I only get 2-3 injuries per season. So I like to think this is thanks to my healing strategy as I also used to have many injuries in the past as well.

    I'm not saying that's the solution (it's just an assumption), but well, why not give it a try ?
    Season 27, Level 27

  4. #14
    Pro Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    But it looks more like a "cry for help" rather than a "I perfectly manage the situation" message.
    I've won everything in my both accounts, but the injury bombing and the increasingly absurd results make me just lose interest. I watch 3 or 4 games per month now. I don't even know who's in my league anymore or who am I going to play.

    It's more like... the game became so frustrating that in the last two months even logging in to collect the daily token is painful, a waste of time.

    This game is like every other free game. You can play it for free but you'll need to spend time or money to have some real fun.

  5. #15
    VIP Steppenwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    10,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    He is an experienced managers and know all the ways to avoid and tackle injuries...

    The main purpose of the post is to highlight the alarming increase in the rate of injuries done by Nordeus...
    I did not notice any injury changes in quantity, but I did in duration...
    Here are my statistics in last 4.5 seasons:
    1. 8 players, 28 days
    2. 19 players, 68 days
    3. 12 players, 35 days
    4. 17 players, 61 days
    5. 6 players so far, 32 days...
    Belgrade United - 14 Leagues - 2 CL - 2 SL - 1 SC - 2 Cups
    Appearances: Arboleda 520 - Goals: Arboleda 465 - Assists: Arboleda 233

    FK Partizan - 28 Leagues - 9 CL - 10 Cups
    Appearances: Khisamov 494 - Goals: Khisamov 558 - Assists: Khisamov 418

    Celtic 1888 - 39 Leagues - 15 CL - 1 SL - 8 Cups
    Appearances: Kerins 477 - Goals: Pereda 365 - Assists: Kerins 288

  6. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I've won everything in my both accounts, but the injury bombing and the increasingly absurd results make me just lose interest. I watch 3 or 4 games per month now. I don't even know who's in my league anymore or who am I going to play.

    It's more like... the game became so frustrating that in the last two months even logging in to collect the daily token is painful, a waste of time.

    This game is like every other free game. You can play it for free but you'll need to spend time or money to have some real fun.
    Damn right although I've decided to not spend money on that kind of things/games (I once made an exception to this "rule", see my signature, and I instantly regretted it). Added to this, one can notice the game is quite repetitive, to say the least...

    The only reason why I'm not quitting the game is that I'd like to finish my stadium upgrades... A rapid count tells me that my team will become an inactive one in 103 days, unless drastic changes are made.
    Season 27, Level 27

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12