Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Rating 8/9 - the longest streak

VIP

Question Rating 8/9 - the longest streak

I have a simple question for all of ya out there: do you have any player in your team who has long streaks of not being rated for 7 or less? I have AMR who's the longest streak in a season was 19 games, he got injured then and after pause of 3 he added 2 more games to that count. He played for 7 only 5 times that season in 31 games, and his rating was 8.23 (9 times MoM, 40 goals and 39 assists, has corners SA and was always 4 or 5-star player).

Rating 8/9 - the longest streak-ivan.jpg
    Celtic likes this.

Never counted but it's possible that I had one or two players making over 10 games at 8|9. Some, if not most of them, average players under 5 stars.

I have one Chilean 3 stars' forward currently being rated 8|9 in official games only.

He used to be in the main XI two seasons ago, I put him reserves, but he was needed again to replace yet another victim of Nordeus Injury Epidemic.
    Last edited by Celtic; 09-06-2014 at 08:54 AM.

I have a player in my second team with 9 straight 9s in first 9 games of season. Unfortunately I think he snuck a 7 in about game 12.

doing a fast search I found one of the season 9, now I play the 22, so... was of my player Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink
    but I remember Klose with a 9-9-9-9-9 ... will try to see if I have this...

Rating 8/9 - the longest streak-jan-vennegoor-hesselink-jor-19-t9.jpg

Banned
    I don't know about the longest consecutive 8, 9 but my AML's average rating has always been way above 8 in league since he was 18 years of age......

Best I can find this season is 15 game streak with ratings over 7.

This includes 1 x 7 rating and 15 x 9 rating in 19 matches. (They're not in CL.)

On a side note he's got 53 goals, 20 Assists ("Thommo disnae pass") and 9 MoM in this season's 19 games.

This morning he was seen filling up his car with petrol and after chatting to 2 blondes he said he'd be back and went up to the Cashier Desk.

The Cashier asked "Pump 2?"
    Thommo replied "Aye, I'm working on it! *wink*"
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 09-06-2014 at 11:27 AM.