Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Top Highest Skills (yeah, skill per skill) (=^.^=)

The Top Highest Skills (yeah, skill per skill) (=^.^=)

Ok, I saw lots of posts lists, records, guides and tutorials but we know that the game assign the Traning points in 3 groups of skills, Attack, Defense, and Phisicall skills, but is random, we can not select a specific skill, so sometimes one is higher that the others with differance.

Here I will start a post to save skill per skill the max. that we can reach.
    Some managers know that I'm training my MC Cocu to the 9 Star, (I tanked 4 seasons for that coz don't buy tokens and have no tokens per videos here in Spain) and, I'm level 15, so, 9 stars are 110Quality, but Cocu, have Strenght of 123, so he is 11 stars +3.

I will start with this as example, and I hope that we can see here some skills of 12 Stars or more

Here the example, you can see my manager level, 15 and the 123, thanks to colaborate :3

The Top Highest Skills (yeah, skill per skill) (=^.^=)-cocu-123-strenght-s22.jpg

Defense::
    Tackling:
    Marking:
    Positioning:
    Heading:
    Handling:

Attack:
    Passing:
    Dribbling:
    Crossing:
    Shooing:
    Positioning:

Phisicall:
    Fitness:
    Strenght: 11 Stars +3, 123 Cocu (FCBayern München L15)
    Aggression:
    Speed:
    Creativity:
    Last edited by khris; 09-06-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Please somebody put here the skills in English because Resistencia translated is resistance but in english say Fitness.... so..... (-.-)'''

thank's^^

Banned
    The Top Highest Skills (yeah, skill per skill) (=^.^=)-10.jpg

Now you can see the English Translation from here and update your post...
    Buffs Mad and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	29052

Now you can see the English Translation from here and update your post...

Very thenkiu mate :3

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi Khris. Can I ask you some questions about Cocu project ?

1.I f you still train him, why you put all skill points and now he is a 8* player ? Isn't this slowing down his raise in training ?
    2. Gaining a star , this doesn't mean that the manager must put skill points in all the three categories ? If you put 15 skill points in physic/mental he is still win a star ?
    khris likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

1.I f you still train him, why you put all skill points and now he is a 8* player ? Isn't this slowing down his raise in training ?
    2. Gaining a star , this doesn't mean that the manager must put skill points in all the three categories ? If you put 15 skill points in physic/mental he is still win a star ?
    Player get a star every time u add 75 skill points, and it doesn't matter if u will add it in one category or spread in all 3 (well, max difference allowed between the lowest and the highest skill category is 20 - for example, defence 33, attack 53, physic/mental 46 - here u cant's add to attack anymore until u add at least one skill point to defence)

Thanks Step. for the info. I was thinking about one of my players (a fast trainer) who is at Q34 and has some unsigned skill points, so I wanted to give him some points only in one or two categories because if he 'll have the next star maybe he 'll get slower in training.

Thanks Step. for the info. I was thinking about one of my players (a fast trainer) who is at Q34 and has some unsigned skill points, so I wanted to give him some points only in one or two categories because if he 'll have the next star maybe he 'll get slower in training.
    His training rate will slow once he has enough points for the next star whether you allocate them or not.

Hey Buff Man, I 'm not sure about that. I 'm searching the thing as you can see in my thread http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ers-chris.html . In my case with a player, KAKA, in my post LV3-p1 , you can see that with unsigned skill points the value and the wage of the player are different. Why in this case the engine doesn't count the unsigned sk. points ?

well I saw your post now and I see answers, so you know.
    Too I can add that (if I'm not wrong) when a player win a star train aprox. 1/3 more slow. So 45 or so, will be 30 usually (aprox.)
    Ans as the mate said, one can not select in what skill wanna add the training point, we can not put 20 points directly to the speed.
    We have 3 groups of skills, that have to have a max of differance of Quality of +20 between the better and the worst goup.
    If you see the pic of Cocu, you can see defense: 106.6/ attack 106.6 and phisicall:3 yea, I repeated the same 106.4 so now I can add one training point to the phisicall to 106.6.

Yea :3 I repeated the same they tell u LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast