Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: MC - Defence, Attack or Physical/Mental build?

Hi,skill points help a player improving his abilities.

Attack ability improvement of a player can be not visible, if your team condition (I don't mean only the status abilities) is poor,or if your opponent team has a very good defending attitude/players.
    For MC I suggest you to also improve defending abilities,because success is mainly built on a good defense,so that one only goal may be enough to earn 3 points.

If a MC scores it's very good,but if my opponents always have many shooting possibilities in front of my area,my midfielders are not working as expected.

Another situation is when the condition of a very rated player,should costantly perform below 6.This is a motivation problem.

If a player has nothing more to give for the team,I won't esitate to sell him,regardless of age,rating and value (just yesterday I sold a 105 rated MC and bought a 102 younger MC)
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 09-10-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Always make sure the P&M is the highest rated stat group. For ST's and AM's, invest in Attack and P&M only, with P&M 2-3 points higher, and don't waste points on defence. For GK's, replace Attack with Defence, and leave P&M 0-2 points higher. For other players, the optimum P&M-ATK-DEF ratio is specific to the player. For CM's and RM/LM's, ATK shouldn't be lower than DEF, and P&M needs to be at least 1pt higher than the higher of the other two stat groups, and possibly as high as 5pts above the higher remaining stat group. For DM's and defenders, at no point should attack be more than a point higher than defence, and for some defenders, attack can be completely ignored. DMC's should generally have defence 1-5 points above attack, and P&M 2-5 points higher again, although some players can have much higher differences. Fullbacks have similar guidelines, although some perform more like wingbacks and can have attack at the same level as defence, although the P&M buffer needs to be increased to compensate for the reduced defensive capabilities. For DC's, some need to be treated like DMC's and fullbacks, but most perform best when attack is completely ignored.

Rookie
    Why should P&M be higher then Attk or def ?
    What's the advantage?dose it help while training young player to loss less condition or in matches?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12