Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where am I going wrong?

Where am I going wrong?

just played my easiest of the season games in the league and these were the results. I just dont understand? i had full morale and condition. My players ratings are usually up in the 7 (easily) - 9's.
    I was playing with 4-5-1 v and he had a 4-4-2

Where am I going wrong?-teams.jpgWhere am I going wrong?-stats.jpgWhere am I going wrong?-ratings.jpg
    Last edited by Mitchell Baker; 09-06-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Put the orders please^^

Edited: the 2nd think that you have to know is that we can not help u at 100% because theres something u have to see, and is the internal proggramming of the players. I want to say that a 3* player perfectly can work and be more active than a 6*, because the internal % of effectiveness and so... u have to see these things mate, thats the work for all the manager^^
    Last edited by khris; 09-06-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Oh yea sorry about that lol.

normal attacking
    both flanks
    own half
    normal tackling
    mixed passing
    zonal marking with counter attack
    and red arrows on aml/amr

So what your basically saying is that it doesn't matter what your team/player stats are or how well you've been doing in past games? so player stats = nothing?
    All I know is that all the teams I've played against that has the better stats compared to me, like me against this guy i get beat everytime. My players who usually get a game rating of 8+ all the sudden play rubbish against a rubbish team. I played this exact team formation the other day but only his team rating was the same as mine and i win by 5 goals lol.........This game confuses me to the max lol
    Last edited by Mitchell Baker; 09-06-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Baker View Post
    Oh yea sorry about that lol.

normal attacking
    both flanks
    own half
    normal tackling
    mixed passing
    zonal marking with counter attack
    and red arrows on aml/amr
    hmmm... well in my viewpoint is what I writted (you can see I edited the 1st post here ) , and is that, you have lots of good players, but, I think lots are bad proggrammed. I had a clear example of bad proggrammed player, was an scout, of 50Tokens called Cissé, ST that scored 3 goals in 26 league matches.

I don't will suggest you a change of formation or orders, maybe attack the 2 options, counter + offside? and don't select both flanks because I think thats very specific, and one have to know exactly how works (well, really I think nobody uses this option at 100%, so put mixed).
    Just if you want in my signature you have my team showcase link and you can read something of what I do... maybe a diamaond formation, 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3 is more consistent than the V but with your Quality, the problem is something more than the formation.

Can you upload a picture of the statistics of all team? go to your team and select the 3rd option of this list (I put a pic coz maybe don't understand my englix )

Einang I'm sure that have to be subs'

here I put the options u ahev to see, select the 3rd pliz^^
    Where am I going wrong?-statistics.jpg

Where am I going wrong?-stats-2.jpg

So what your basically saying is that it doesn't matter what your team/player stats are or how well you've been doing in past games? so player stats = nothing?
    All I know is that all the teams I've played against that has the better stats compared to me, like me against this guy i get beat everytime. My players who usually get a game rating of 8+ all the sudden play rubbish against a rubbish team. I played this exact team formation the other day but only his team rating was the same as mine and i win by 5 goals lol.........This game confuses me to the max lol

I see u edited too LOL

I just say that the stars you see, are 1 thing, and what do the player, depend of internal %.
    Is possible that if continiously you have these results is coz u have a collection of players not well proggrammed, not consistent, (almost, for sure, in my case 1 of every ...5-6-7 ST's are excellent, and have 9-8 ratings and score) is possible to see teams with more good players, and with a collection of bad proggrammed plaayers... just if you show me your statistics of the players, I will suggest you some changes in your usual 11

too please prove in friendlies, always there is a better player for fouls and corners, so prove with different, if one goes well, prove again, you can have a surprise if one is with good internal %^^

There's definitely something wrong with the game stats though. my sub S.Lester says he has played 2 games....i just bought him last night and haven't used him yet? But back to the point, maybe a different formation? i don't know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stats 2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	29057

...¬¬' you don't have any problemw with the players LOL

really they have excellent numbers, more that one manager here wants statistics like these

Really is a very curious situation but I don't think is a problem, always happen to all, you play well, you 1st and face the 7th, and lost 1-2
    JUst can suggest you that, if you don't see the name of a ST/AMC/MC during 50' aprox. change these. The game never select the 11 names to be showed during the game, so if you don't see one, change this, or sometimes 1 fail 4 consecutive times in a half, so, change. I think your problem is just for some details.

Is not too big ehh^^

Too you can prove a different formation, and see what happen, but for my side is all I can say

lets see more opinions please^^ LOL

Thank you very much Khris anyway, i appreciate your knowledge and wisdom LOL
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast