Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: GK making too many saves...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    That doesn't seem very high an average, when I read the title I was expecting you to say a GK made 7 saves or something,,,
    A couple a match seems reasonable.
    Now I have corrected the post...These 35 saves have been made by my opponent GK only......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzani View Post
    In 20 league games:

My GK: 12 saves
    Opponents's GK's: 42 saves
    Now isn't 40 saves too many ??? And in these 40 saves many would have been made by 2, 3 star Goalkeepers...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Now isn't 40 saves too many ??? And in these 40 saves many would have been made by 2, 3 star Goalkeepers...
    Most teams in my league have a 5* GK, there's only 1 team with a 4 *GK (made 5 saves in 1 match) and 1 team with a 2* GK (2 saves in 2 matches).

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Now I have corrected the post...These 35 saves have been made by my opponent GK only......
    Hey have you checked on the Finishing attributes of your strikers lately? Time to pump some of those numbers up. Maybe they can shoot but not finish.

Sounds a bit like my love life.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Hey have you checked on the Finishing attributes of your strikers lately? Time to pump some of those numbers up. Maybe they can shoot but not finish.

Sounds a bit like my love life.
    Mine ST attacking skills are high and all are 6 star that why I have scored 122 goals till now in the League......See Panzani is also facing the same problem...

I want to look this up too

My GK: 9

Opponent GK: 26

Not as bad as I thought it would be, my defence will be weaker next season so I will think it will be more even

My gk has too very little saves but since my team is complete scout and my opponents are usually under 18 (I'm at 31) I don't really wonder...

use an ST instead of Gk.. maybe u get better % of saving

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    All I want to say is I wish we had the % saved but I am way too lazy to do that sort of math. On BvB I looked, and also on Republic, but those teams are in strong leagues with many good opponents, in close matches. So. My GK hasn't faced so many shots since also too I play defensive formations. I think it amounts to a save a match, but in some matches, they only face a few shots.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    use an ST instead of Gk.. maybe u get better % of saving
    My problem is with the opponents GK making a lot of saves...The opponent team cannot even reach near my goal post......
    BeckStar likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast