Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: GK making too many saves...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    My problem is with the opponents GK making a lot of saves...The opponent team cannot even reach near my goal post......
    I bet its not that many compared with the shots flying at him and going past him into the net.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I bet its not that many compared with the shots flying at him and going past him into the net.
    Quite a safe bet......

Midas McGonnigal at Celtic Rangers would like to applaud the revelation of this shameless bug/nerf/affirmitive action.

Poor Andy "Thommo Disnae Pass" Thomson has been particularly affected. 44 league goals in 13 matches then 11 from 8....shame on you Nordeus.

Thomson said "Hows a poor striker supposed to feed his family in the face of such oppressive predjudice."

GK making too many saves...-thommo3qupdate.jpg
    Panzani likes this.

Rookie
    Quite the contrary. If only my now scout level keeper would make the odd save instead of being effing useless all season...

Rookie
    My last cup game. I'm lvl 3 and i did meet a lvl 4 team with higher quality.
    Only thanks to homegame and that i was watching the game i did get higher possession. But i still played amazing and was able to win. But his goalie made 5 saves! his goalie is no better then my, both are qr 32

GK making too many saves...-0xk7va.jpg
    Last edited by Sven Spel; 10-03-2014 at 12:33 PM.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Is it only me or any one else is facing or experiencing this : Suddenly from this season Goalkeepers have started making too many saves...

In my 20 League matches my opponent goalkeepers have made an staggering 35 saves which makes it 1.75 goals per match...Now that's high...
    I had few games this season with 0-0 saves, and it's mostly 0 to 2 saves for each GK... Also had a game with 7-5 saves, that's the most I've seen so far...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I had few games this season with 0-0 saves, and it's mostly 0 to 2 saves for each GK... Also had a game with 7-5 saves, that's the most I've seen so far...
    I've had 2 matches this season with 8 saves by the opposing GK (a cup game and a friendly). In the last 10 official games (no friendlies), my opponents GK's made 40 saves and my GK made 21 saves.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzani View Post
    I've had 2 matches this season with 8 saves by the opposing GK (a cup game and a friendly). In the last 10 official games (no friendlies), my opponents GK's made 40 saves and my GK made 21 saves.
    That means your defense is good lol, they didn't let too many shots on target...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My main problem is.. GK makeing 3 saves, doesn't get any goals and still gets rated 6.. rofl
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    That means your defense is good lol, they didn't let too many shots on target...
    No it means that those opposing GK's perform better than they should, on top of that the past days my strikers have been suffering from a serious scoring problem (missing target a lot) and my opponents are very efficient.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast