Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Torres : From World Class to 5 star...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895

    Torres : From World Class to 5 star...

    Is there anyone on the forum who can give me good reasons why Torres suddenly became such a pathetic player...

    How come all of a sudden he became such a useless striker from world class...

    I really want to know since he is one of mine favourite footballer... And is there any possibility of him becoming a world class at A C Milan...

    I really feel sad for him......

    Please moderators do not move this thread as I want to know the views of every one on this...

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,525
    Torres is one of these players that was not a excellent scorer but was in the correct place and moment to do history with not lots of goals.
    And till here my viewpoint
    Too I have to say as a PS: that Atlético de Madrid was the 1st club I used to play a season in my 1st Fifa the season they went again to 1st Div. so, well, the club and the players that have, have this special thing, yea

    too we have to count that don't have 20 years... but well... Klose is older so maybe Torres can have an oportunity again. All depend if he take it.

  3. #3
    Apprentice jacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    250
    After that enjury he started to play like a newb. At this moment he is 30 years old and I don't expect his great play in new club.

  4. #4
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641
    ITS all About trust that he dont get from THE clubs that only invest much money he simple dont get THE time And with all that strikers they buy Every year iTS hard to get youre trust or a place in first 11. After saying that hes true a wonderfull player when he was at atletIico And also when he get his key Role at Liverpool but after his sell to Chelsea for 60£ it look like thats give him extra pressure on his shoulders what he cant wear And also his morale is in top 11 notice far below THE lowest rate of 50 i think his morale now reach -50 or so. Only what must happen is a new club new begin thats my opinion ☺️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    Every player needs to trust (and know the limits of) their team mates, the manager and coaches need to make sure that the team is trained and arranged for success together.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Torres is one of these players that was not a excellent scorer but was in the correct place and moment to do history with not lots of goals.
    And till here my viewpoint
    Too I have to say as a PS: that Atlético de Madrid was the 1st club I used to play a season in my 1st Fifa the season they went again to 1st Div. so, well, the club and the players that have, have this special thing, yea

    too we have to count that don't have 20 years... but well... Klose is older so maybe Torres can have an oportunity again. All depend if he take it.
    So Torres was never so good, he was just at the right club when he was playing for Atletico Madrid and Liverpool......

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    After that enjury he started to play like a newb. At this moment he is 30 years old and I don't expect his great play in new club.
    I did read this in some article that after the injury he got slow which dried up his goals since majority of his goals were due to his pace but I cannot digest this reason for his sudden dip in form.......

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    ITS all About trust that he dont get from THE clubs that only invest much money he simple dont get THE time And with all that strikers they buy Every year iTS hard to get youre trust or a place in first 11. After saying that hes true a wonderfull player when he was at atletIico And also when he get his key Role at Liverpool but after his sell to Chelsea for 60£ it look like thats give him extra pressure on his shoulders what he cant wear And also his morale is in top 11 notice far below THE lowest rate of 50 i think his morale now reach -50 or so. Only what must happen is a new club new begin thats my opinion ☺️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I also did read this thing in some article that he morale was low at Chelsea...When he played for Liverpool he knew the ball is coming his way so he made those runs but at Chelsea no body passed the ball to him so his runs slowly stopped...
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Every player needs to trust (and know the limits of) their team mates, the manager and coaches need to make sure that the team is trained and arranged for success together.
    Mourinho destroyed Torres that is one of the reason I hate him......

  10. #10
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    He was hyped up to be better than he actually was - but he was vey good. Bad move to Chelsea 'tho and his confidence was thenb shattered.

    But don't feel sorry for him. He made a lot of money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast