Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Loads of shots always missing the goal - why?

Addicted

Loads of shots always missing the goal - why?

My team always gets in at least 10 shots per game, sometimes up to 20. But every damn game I see in the statistics that my "shots on goal" is measly 2-4. In one game I had 18 shots, but only ONE on goal.

What's up with that? Surely not every team I play (almost none of them with good enough defenders to stop me) can be so good defensively to cut my players out all the time? Even when it says that my players get 1-on-1 and rounds the goalie, they miss goal

Sounds like you have Chris Kiwomya and Francis Jeffers as your 2 strikers at your club.
    skelly likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Don't take any notice of the match stats. They don't make sense. For example, I played a friendly at the beginning of this season. In the after match stats, it showed a total of 21 fouls in total. And yet just beside it, the stat for the number of free-kicks was 6.

Therefore, if there was only 6 free kicks, why was there so many fouls logged?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    Sometimes, but rarely, the scores get muddled up, too. Instead of winning 6-0, like the goals said, it read 25-0: a new goal every few seconds, but the highlights only showed 6.

So yeah, match statistics aren't 100% reliable, but just the highlights or sometimes the comments are.

And, Raykco, 21 fouls in total? Did you have a personal grudge on the players, or something?
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Stafford View Post
    Sometimes, but rarely, the scores get muddled up, too. Instead of winning 6-0, like the goals said, it read 25-0: a new goal every few seconds, but the highlights only showed 6.

So yeah, match statistics aren't 100% reliable, but just the highlights or sometimes the comments are.

And, Raykco, 21 fouls in total? Did you have a personal grudge on the players, or something?
    Hahaha. No mate. I had 8 fouls registered against me and he had 13. And we both used easy tackling.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    oh i see. thanks for the info!

if you watch the stats live opposing teams sometimes get a shot credited when they block one of your shots!
    Last edited by skelly; 02-19-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Sounds like you have Chris Kiwomya and Francis Jeffers as your 2 strikers at your club.
    haha...whatever happened to francis jeffers?.... can we swop him for gervhino?

Apprentice
    had a game this morning, opposing team had 24 shots and still scored 0 goals, and my goalkeeper rating was 6. doesnt seem right, probably bugged, its nordeus after all. maybe they count all the shots that get blocked or charged down etc, some weird **** like that
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Rookie
    1 on 1 scorer can miss many 1 on 1 shot in match

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast