Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Fc bal op t dak
  • 1 Post By Fc bal op t dak

Thread: Friendly matches

  1. #1
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641

    Friendly matches

    Hello i have Some question About friendly's.
    When i play a friendly everything Goes good, but when i want changes tactics or make a sub i lose connection when i confirm that that tactic or sub???
    Have Anybody else had this issue?
    What must i do to resolve this??
    P.S: ( play on iPhone )


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    103
    when uyou make change subs make 2 then save then 2 and so on don't make 3 subs at once i always lose connection this way
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

  3. #3
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641
    I also lose connection by one sub or change in friendly 😖😔


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    When playing on handy app, I have had issues. I try to sit as near as possible to strong wifi signal, it helps a little.
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    When playing on handy app, I have had issues. I try to sit as near as possible to strong wifi signal, it helps a little.
    I understand what you mean but i play most of times at home with strong wifi signal also one of my friends have it And i always clear all Apps with my iPhone (double home button ) close all apps i wait And maybe nordeus solve that issue i think iTS a bug or error in game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    This problem has been reported by many managers...
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.

  7. #7
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    This problem has been reported by many managers...
    Thanks hope they Soon solve this issue


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Thanks hope they Soon solve this issue


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think they will solve since I have been listening this problem since many months...Also this problem is specific to person not all the managers experience this problem so just contact Nordeus Twitter Help Page they will solve the problem instantly......

  9. #9
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I don't think they will solve since I have been listening this problem since many months...Also this problem is specific to person not all the managers experience this problem so just contact Nordeus Twitter Help Page they will solve the problem instantly......
    Thanks i Will take a look


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk