Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bad Substitutions

It really goes two ways. I've had both scenarios: one where I subbed and drew 2-2 in the last minutes when I was leading 2-0 the whole game. Then another game where my guy I just subbed scored within the next minutes.

Anyway you can see that you suddenly lose possession before having your sub in. I think it affects what happen next a bit.

Just like the rest, I guess you have to be a bit lucky

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I sub my best players when i have good result advantage to protect them from injury or cards, but few times opponent almost made comeback (from 3-0 to 3-2). You should sub players with worst condition and player who does most of mistakes (read match comments)
    Several times I sub'ed MC who made few mistakes, while the other MC was never in comments, but suddenly the MC whom I sub'ed was rated 7 or 8 at the end of the game and the other MC was rated 5...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Several times I sub'ed MC who made few mistakes, while the other MC was never in comments, but suddenly the MC whom I sub'ed was rated 7 or 8 at the end of the game and the other MC was rated 5...
    Same. Comments etc are a guide but we just don't get enough of a picture of what goes on to be definitive.

Quite often I put my changes in place only to see the guy due to come off scoring before the ref finally allows the change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12