Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By t11_fan
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg

Thread: Auto-assign and leveling up quality

Question Auto-assign and leveling up quality

If my players have skill points, I can click on auto-assign or put it into a skill they are learning. My question is where will the skill points go to if I click on auto-assign? It always asks if I'm sure about doing it and I always do that.

Another question, is only training the way to level up the quality of players or are there any other ways? Because I have players that are only 3 stars in my team but I want them to have 4 or 5 stars.

1) Don't use auto-assign.
    2) Players get skill points through matches and trainings. Growth affecting factors: age, quallity, value, condition, training intensity, match opponents quallity
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Not everyone from my team is learning a skill, so where should I put the skill points for another players?

Addicted
    I don't use auto-assign, but what annoys me is when the skill point for my goalkeeper goes to heading and the skill point for a defender goes to handling. When that happens I re-assign to fitness.
    t11_fan likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have a general template of how each player's points are assigned per the role(s) they play. ST/AM get highest attack, MC slightly higher attack, DM's I vary, and D get very high defense.

For me, since I press whole pitch more often than not, I also have high physical on everyone but the GK, with wingers and DM's getting the the most in that department.

Not my current Team, but this link does have a big skills pic of my Team awhile ago that shows what I mean: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...tml#post234534
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are many theories about how to give skill points to players but auto-assign it's the worst
    If you put "auto-assign" or "assign skill points" in search button , you 'll find many interest posts.
    Read my guide if you want and ask me there anything I could help .
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-chris-8.html