Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What just happenend?

Angry What just happenend?

It's a new season and my players quality are not like the last season, most of them are now 2 or 3 star and they all used to be like 4 stars or 5.

With each new season as you get promoted your players lose one star. But their level (expressed in numbers) stays the same.
    Don't worry, it's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Khant FC View Post
    It's a new season and my players quality are not like the last season, most of them are now 2 or 3 star and they all used to be like 4 stars or 5.
    Lol dude,increasing the level,means decreasing the player with 1 star...

Your accoung have been hacked by nordeus while you were sleeping.. i guess

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

What probably happened was you played a game without reading the instructions.

Where are my players' stars? - Top Eleven be a Football Manager

So at this rate, my best player with 4 stars will lose all his star every season and I'll have to buy the scouts and buy tokens to buy and sign players?! Never knew that Top Eleven was paytowin.

And I'll have to buy better players every season to win matches? Because I don't think 2 star or 1 star players can play the higher leagues.
    Last edited by Khant FC; 09-21-2014 at 11:04 AM.

So at this rate, my best player with 4 stars will lose all his star every season and I'll have to buy the scouts and buy tokens to buy and sign players?! Never knew that Top Eleven was paytowin.
    If the stars were not decreasing,how Top Eleven put 100 stars in 3-4 cm space,i doesnt has any sense...If you want your player to last 2-3-4 season train them...,and if you dont want,buy players in every season...

If I train them, they will lose their condition. And I don't think it's good to play matches with poor condition?

If I train them, they will lose their condition. And I don't think it's good to play matches with poor condition?
    That's why the game have a REST to used, like a treatment and moral booster.

And yes, It's not good to play a matches with low or poor condition.
    But It's a worse to play around season without a training your player.
    Last edited by K.c. Livertonian; 09-21-2014 at 11:24 AM.

1 training per day isnt much...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast