Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What just happenend?

  1. #21
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    In the training screen click on the little graph beside each player's name to set individual levels.

    I never train anyone who's already below 80% health, and try to have all players starting games at 94%+ health (or above 90% if it absolutely can't be avoided). And I try to substitute players if their health drops below 60% in a match
    im ny experience players with 99% health get hurted first..

  2. #22
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    im ny experience players with 99% health get hurted first..
    I average 16 injuries per season total (over the last 5 seasons), which (anecdotally) is less than most people, so I figure I'm doing something right.

  3. #23
    Addicted Philip L. Willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    696
    Just buy some scouts for now,,, until you learn the secrets of Pretty F.C., Dorky United, and A.C. Spotty....

    There is a learning curve.... enjoy.

    P.S. Hey I'm being mean to him, someone has to pay to for game.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

  4. #24
    Newbie Khant FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    In the training screen click on the little graph beside each player's name to set individual levels.

    I never train anyone who's already below 80% health, and try to have all players starting games at 94%+ health (or above 90% if it absolutely can't be avoided). And I try to substitute players if their health drops below 60% in a match
    Thanks, It helped me.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  5. #25
    Newbie Khant FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Just buy some scouts for now,,, until you learn the secrets of Pretty F.C., Dorky United, and A.C. Spotty....

    There is a learning curve.... enjoy.

    P.S. Hey I'm being mean to him, someone has to pay to for game.
    Wow so I must waste all my money on this game? Nah. See how expensive the scouts are. I just like this game, it's not something you can get addicted to. But it's fun to play though.

  6. #26
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    You don't need Scouts, just enjoy playing. There *is* a bit of experience needed to get used to how the game works.

    @ Bessss yeah I like my guys just under 99%, though it's because I don't like to waste a single bit of condition.

    About injuries, I am convinced that high physical attributes, along with upgraded facilities, lower your chances.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #27
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOL

    the quality is the same, but as mates say, winning a level the referance of the stars change....

    level 1 5* =20
    level2 5*= 25
    level 3 5*= 30

    ....and continue for the eternity because theres no limit of level :3
    Yes there are a limit if you reach top lv dude 👍😊


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Yes there are a limit if you reach top lv dude


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    top level, is in top server, and top server stop the level maybe 1 or 2 consecutive seasons, after that, the team win another level... so the game have no limit of level, only if don't have 14 teams to do a league in the higher level, wait a season for more teams

  9. #29
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641

    What just happenend?

    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    top level, is in top server, and top server stop the level maybe 1 or 2 consecutive seasons, after that, the team win another level... so the game have no limit of level, only if don't have 14 teams to do a league in the higher level, wait a season for more teams
    Yes Every two season there is a Higher level what i notice before i have seen there was a wait for 4 seasons i notice that onces 👍😉
    (In my server)

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123