Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What just happenend?

  1. #11
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,276
    LOL

    the quality is the same, but as mates say, winning a level the referance of the stars change....

    level 1 5* =20
    level2 5*= 25
    level 3 5*= 30

    ....and continue for the eternity because theres no limit of level :3
    Cat Harrison likes this.

    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  2. #12
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Khant FC View Post
    So at this rate, my best player with 4 stars will lose all his star every season and I'll have to buy the scouts and buy tokens to buy and sign players?! Never knew that Top Eleven was paytowin.

    And I'll have to buy better players every season to win matches? Because I don't think 2 star or 1 star players can play the higher leagues.
    In fact, 1 star is lost because you promoted to next league level. Your players do not lose quality. But relatively they are weaker comparing with new opponents' players.

    If you don't want losing star, just ensure your team not promoting.

  3. #13
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    you say your 4/5 star player`s lost a star ? my question have you saved any skill points ??
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  4. #14
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Khant FC View Post
    So at this rate, my best player with 4 stars will lose all his star every season and I'll have to buy the scouts and buy tokens to buy and sign players?! Never knew that Top Eleven was paytowin.

    And I'll have to buy better players every season to win matches? Because I don't think 2 star or 1 star players can play the higher leagues.
    the last, everyseason u need to update ur team .. sure buying scout is easy way, but u can win without buying scouts
    consider it like a team promoted and was strong at 4th div, sure will not be as strong in 2nd div if remained the same
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  5. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    41
    I didn`t lose a star this season, i was promoted but still in same club lvl as last season. Guess im at the top club lvl of my server or someting.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  6. #16
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    Yeh Stipy or you were needed to make numbers even.

    @Khant all teams that promote lose a star, so many in your League are in the same case, do not worry.
    As for training: you can set individual training rate normal or hard for each player. Train them down only to where each player will be rested enough for the next match.

    Some more useful things to read Top Eleven Official Wiki & http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #17
    Newbie Khant FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Thank you all for the replies.

    There are rests, I can earn them by asking friends for gifts but I can only get one per day. Also if one training per day is not enough, I can train them alot but my players will lose condition and also lose matches.

    Also I have a question, what should on Set team intensity for First Squad and Substitutions and reserves? Which kind of training should I give them everyday and how many trainings? When? I also need to level up my players badly because most of them are only 2 stars now. At this rate I will lose every match and will get demoted.

    Another question: Are legendary players on this game that played this game without spending money on tokens? Because I really like this game and still wants to play it. But I can't spend money on tokens.

  8. #18
    Newbie Khant FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    you can set individual training rate normal or hard for each player. Train them down only to where each player will be rested enough for the next match.
    How do I set individual training rate normal or hard for each player? I only see that I can set it as a team, sorry, I'm still a newbie.

  9. #19
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Khant FC View Post
    Thank you all for the replies.

    There are rests, I can earn them by asking friends for gifts but I can only get one per day. Also if one training per day is not enough, I can train them alot but my players will lose condition and also lose matches.

    Also I have a question, what should on Set team intensity for First Squad and Substitutions and reserves? Which kind of training should I give them everyday and how many trainings? When? I also need to level up my players badly because most of them are only 2 stars now. At this rate I will lose every match and will get demoted.

    Another question: Are legendary players on this game that played this game without spending money on tokens? Because I really like this game and still wants to play it. But I can't spend money on tokens.
    With training see if player`s are fully fit or 80% (ish) fit

    then every 3 hrs player`s get 5% fitness back now if only play one game a day ( league ) and you have say 10am k,o every day and 5% fitness is say 9am then player`s can go down to to 60% fitness and when game starts they are fully fit, this is where you need too check on your 3hr 5% fitness level
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  10. #20
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Khant FC View Post
    How do I set individual training rate normal or hard for each player? I only see that I can set it as a team, sorry, I'm still a newbie.
    In the training screen click on the little graph beside each player's name to set individual levels.

    I never train anyone who's already below 80% health, and try to have all players starting games at 94%+ health (or above 90% if it absolutely can't be avoided). And I try to substitute players if their health drops below 60% in a match
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast