Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: All high level players should submit tickets

Great!! OK Nordeus, then keep loosing players...

It`s a bit silly yeah, if i turn up the win bonus. The income from homematches only cover the win bonus. So the total wage of my squad is what i lose pr day. Forcing us to sell the young players we get, or investing tokens to pay for it. But i doubt they will do anyting about it. Sadly......

After some seasons, selling youth players, playing daily 2-3 friendlies, turning totally off the win bonuses aren't enough. You have to buy money for tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Stipy View Post
    It`s a bit silly yeah, if i turn up the win bonus. The income from homematches only cover the win bonus. So the total wage of my squad is what i lose pr day. Forcing us to sell the young players we get, or investing tokens to pay for it. But i doubt they will do anyting about it. Sadly......
    u can just about manage when u play at home but it is when u play away that kills u especially if u have tanked and u have no champs league and u are in the shark cup and have no chance of progressing very far.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by mahitoo View Post
    After some seasons, selling youth players, playing daily 2-3 friendlies, turning totally off the win bonuses aren't enough. You have to buy money for tokens.
    the only other thing I have found is that if u can farm vids, don't select boosters but select stack of cash as that has helped alot.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Yeah, but some of us can't see videos, can't farm tokens. And I won't pay, just for change tokens for money. And who are now at lower levels, will realize this later. Their problems are now injuries, unfair results, etc. Playing over 3 years now, and will have to quit because of this money issue. I don't want to beat players with thousands of tokens, just want to continue with my club.

Apprentice
    sorry if this is no use but could you buy 18 yo players with low wages to replace the older high wage players ?

Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    sorry if this is no use but could you buy 18 yo players with low wages to replace the older high wage players ?
    you could do if stars are less but they only real way is to hire your youth who is on much less.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    In level 33, all player wages are between 45-47 M/year. From 3 stars to six at least. I'm playing friendlies, but there are too many injuries.

Apprentice
    this is pretty terrible from nordeus and needs to be sorted quickly. what is sponsorship income at level 33 ? being at level 33 means success and a bigger club , sponsorship money should be at appropriate level to cover costs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast