Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Question about nordgens....

  1. #1
    Pro Kylos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    798

    Question about nordgens....

    Good day members, Ive bought 3 nordgens that just happened to appear in the auctions. Got them for just 1 token so Im stoked about that, better than paying 50t for a scout. My question is, what should I do with them? Put them in the squad immediately or let them grow some more?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Newbie Oded32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    31
    let them play a couple of games and see how's their ratings.
    whoever gets a 7 rating or higher , let them play on.

    if it's lower then 7 , then after 2 games - just bench them and train them a bit then try again to incorporate them as subs after a few games and see how they do.

    it sometimes takes a while - i had a 3 of them:
    1 was good so he kept opening in the line-up ,
    and the other 2 weren't good at their first couple of games - then 1 was better after being benched so he started as sub and made it to the opening line-up , and the other one was benched for the entire season but when he became 19 then he started playing better during the pre-seasonal friendlies so he got his chance in the leauge and did good.


    Levski Jerusalem (click here to see my team) Season 22 -

    17 championships
    13 Champions league titles
    3 Cups

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    19
    hi kylos,

    pardon me for asking but
    how did you get your nordgens haha
    any recommended timing to check my transfer menu?

  4. #4
    Pro Kylos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by Oded32 View Post
    let them play a couple of games and see how's their ratings.
    whoever gets a 7 rating or higher , let them play on.

    if it's lower then 7 , then after 2 games - just bench them and train them a bit then try again to incorporate them as subs after a few games and see how they do.

    it sometimes takes a while - i had a 3 of them:
    1 was good so he kept opening in the line-up ,
    and the other 2 weren't good at their first couple of games - then 1 was better after being benched so he started as sub and made it to the opening line-up , and the other one was benched for the entire season but when he became 19 then he started playing better during the pre-seasonal friendlies so he got his chance in the leauge and did good.
    Thanks bud, will give it a go..

    Quote Originally Posted by anduincolfer View Post
    hi kylos,

    pardon me for asking but
    how did you get your nordgens haha
    any recommended timing to check my transfer menu?
    Lol I just happened to see what was on the market and boom there were like 20 nordgens the rest were 4+5 stars.. I was shocked myself when I saw it. I would be lying to you if I had to tell you when to check...

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beni Suef, Egypt
    Posts
    342
    I don't give second chances !! every player has 3 matchs to prove himself, If he played badly, auction list will be waiting for him !!
    Server 52

  6. #6
    Famous RJSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,742
    Usually nordgens come out when the scout list is updated, but they will generate them sometimes when the list is a little short

    RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,518
    why wait??? this game is not so elaborated.... just if a player work in a level of stars, work, if don't work, don't work coz internal proggramming... as I said... the game is not too elaborated to have a player with bad rating coz his wife did not bought chocolate to him....
    all I can say of Nordgens is that I never found a bad nordgen, just some are more acive in more % of games and effective, and others is this thing, that the game never select all the players names to show during the match, but usually when show a nordgen player name, do a good job.

    I was thinking that nordegns appear only in morning 1st time of the nordeus day, but I was wrong... during all the day we can see them.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  8. #8
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,324
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    why wait??? this game is not so elaborated.... just if a player work in a level of stars, work, if don't work, don't work coz internal proggramming... as I said... the game is not too elaborated to have a player with bad rating coz his wife did not bought chocolate to him....

    Hey Khris, I think you 're right but if a nord gain a star or when the new season starts maybe we can have something like "reset".
    Today, at morning, I saw the third wave of nordgens and about 6 of them was from the same team "Spongy"
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #9
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Usually nordgens come out when the scout list is updated, but they will generate them sometimes when the list is a little short
    what is nordgens? don't tell me u can see scouts in TL?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  10. #10
    Famous RJSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    what is nordgens? don't tell me u can see scouts in TL?
    They are on the transfer market, not the scout list.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...en-player.html
    shwanko07 likes this.

    RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast