Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Mo Avengers
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Mo Avengers
  • 1 Post By Anna Martyniec

Thread: 2 members needed !!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Dreamer Mo Avengers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    364

    2 members needed !!!!!!!!

    lol no not gold members etc !!!! lol

    2 places are spare in the oma league see Khris or post on the topic if you are interested !!!!!



    I know one I'd like to join View Profile: Anna Martyniec - Top Eleven Forum


    Any others ?????

    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rver-57-a.html
    BeckStar and khris like this.


    Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    k let me create an account Do i have to wait for Khris to get an invite ?
    This is the account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007886985980
    mail serch: boris.beck3@abv.bg -if the link does't redirect you to the acc itself.

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,305
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    k let me create an account Do i have to wait for Khris to get an invite ?
    This is the account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007886985980
    mail serch: boris.beck3@abv.bg -if the link does't redirect you to the acc itself.
    nope, if you wanna enter, I have the account created, and will give you the password LOL

    and Anna wanna join too? did not know lol
    I have 3 teams really (maybe), because I use the Khristal palace that can be used too and I will try to do an interesting job, that is promote with the Cavaliers LOL
    BeckStar likes this.

    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  4. #4
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,305
    ohh and thank you hun I adore you))) but don't imagine more please LOL

    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  5. #5
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    nope, if you wanna enter, I have the account created, and will give you the password LOL

    and Anna wanna join too? did not know lol
    I have 3 teams really (maybe), because I use the Khristal palace that can be used too and I will try to do an interesting job, that is promote with the Cavaliers LOL
    alright, send on private msg.

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  6. #6
    Dreamer Mo Avengers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ohh and thank you hun I adore you))) but don't imagine more please LOL
    Your welcome hun just keep hold of your towel next time lol
    khris likes this.


    Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Apprentice Anna Martyniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    159
    Guess who's coming to dinner... :P
    khris likes this.

  8. #8
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Your welcome hun just keep hold of your towel next time lol
    :3

    why? I like to go without LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Guess who's coming to dinner... :P
    You welcome, I'm sorry that my other 2 accounts went out of the league and I have no more teams, but theres one account to join and try the best at 1/2 season that is the interesting too

    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................