Thread: Can't understand game's logic

Can't understand game's logic

My poor 20 years old dc/dmc most of the time taking 5 and 6.
    Now here he is,right after selling him:
    Can't understand game's logic-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Crister; 10-04-2014 at 10:13 PM.

redacted LOL coz not posible what Ive said lol

VIP
    Ratings also depend on players who play around him, tactics and formation... I have DC DMC who gets 7 every time he plays as DMC, but gets 8 every time he plays as DC...

Btw, poor form doesn't last forever... you weren't patient with him...

Man,can the form change from 5-6 to 8-9 after just a single game?
    I have a lot of experience in this game and I can tell that flops usualy remain flops.
    This DC/DMC is from the last season and played 40 matches and never got an 8.
    I have replacements since all my DCs are taking only very good marks,but it would have been great to have another young talent in the squad

VIP
    You are very wrong about flops usually remain flops point of view...

These are seasonal stats of my former striker who was poor in his first season as 3 and 4 star player...
    In next season he had no ratings lower than 7... In 3rd season he scored 20 goals in 23 games, having even better average rating than season before... He had poor 4th season getting no rating 8 or 9... Then in 5th season he again started playing well as 1 and 2 star player...

Can't understand game's logic-4.png

I may be wrong.
    It just happened too fast for a flop to turn into a gold player.That's why a got angry
    I only experienced once that a bad player turned into a good one.My former lv.1 striker played bad whole season,except the last 2 games.
    Next 2 seasons:top scorer.

VIP
    Now I have a striker who started career in my club 2 seasons ago with ratings 5, 4, 5, 6... average rating for his frist season was 6.00. Last season he started with rating 6, but after that one he never got rating les than 7... Last season: 31 games, 30 goals, average rating 7.87 (player of the season)... This season so far: 16 games, 12 goals, average rating 7.69...

VIP
    If you have poor performer, don't let him play full game... Give him some time on the pitch, then sub him... Sooner or later he will start playing decently...

I'm not patient with them.I usually sale them as fast as a can,making cash and room for better players from transfer market.This was an unique exemple of a bad player that I kept for more then 1 season,just because he was training fast.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey Step, I really admire your stats and I love this video. It's a formation 3-2-4-1, def., counter,flanks, short pass by 5* players
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html