Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: lets get this straight

lets get this straight

being sick of losing to a lot weaker teams i had to make this thread. why you all keep saying that formation is most important . why should i care about formation if i am a lot stronger then my opponent .

does barca ,real m , chelsea , bayern m.... etc change their tactics when they play against paderborn, granada , qpr ... no they dont ..

weaker teams should care about tactis , and how to stop a lot stronger teams , not otherwise. if i play against a 20 point weaker team i dont have to care about tactics , they should care. its stupid this way

The game is about being a manager.
    Manager=scouter+tactician
    So stop complaining
    jacks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    The game is about being a manager.
    Manager=scouter+tactician
    So stop complaining
    wow , really good answer , i think you did not even read my post , and have no idea what am i talking about

I know what are you saying.You expect that buying all expensive players should bring you easy victories against small teams.

no i did not say that . i am not a token buyer and i dont have strongest team all the time .

i just say that weaker teams are the one that have adopt their game to try to counter stronger teams . just like i do when playing someone much stronger .

Why shouldn't you care about the tactic if you are the stronger team? The real life example like Man City,PSG,Dortmund.Good squad,but bad tacticians could make them sh*t teams

Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    Why shouldn't you care about the tactic if you are the stronger team? The real life example like Man City,PSG,Dortmund.Good squad,but bad tacticians could make them sh*t teams
    agree with you . but i dont have to adopt my game to a lot weaker teams . put city or psg against some third league team . what would happen . i am talking about those games

A player motivated can play 100 times better than Robocop with a wage 200 times lower. Motivation motivation motivation LOL

VIP
    It's always nice to beat much stronger team, we brag around about it, but when it comes to losing to a weaker team, then we blame Nordeus lol... How about blaming Nordeus after we beat stronger team?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    A player motivated can play 100 times better than Robocop with a wage 200 times lower. Motivation motivation motivation LOL
    hehe yeah . but i can have all the motivation in the world , and if you put me to guard cr or messi we would not end well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast