Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Nordeus ate my hamster!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer

Exclamation Nordeus ate my hamster!!!!!!!!!!!

"My player got injured"

"I couldn't sign the player I wanted"

"I lost a game"

"etc"

**** NEWS FLASH ****

This is all part of the game. Before you start moaning about all of the above and more, stop and think.

You know when you won the league on the last match a couple of seasons ago? The guy you were neck and neck with suffered 4 injuries to his key players / lost to a minor side / etc. just before the end of the season.

Remember when you beat that team from a higher level / with a much higher rated team than yours? Guess how that loser felt.

Did you complain when luck was on your side? Did you give a thought to the guy who was on the opposite end of your good fortune? Probably not. So why moan when you are hit by bad luck?

**** NEWS FLASH 2 ****

The game is equal to all of us. We will all suffer good and bad fortune. We will all lose that game we banked on winning. We will all win that game against the odds. We will all suffer injuries. We will all inflict injuries against other teams.

That is not to say that you can't come on here and vent a bit of spleen, but shrug your shoulders and have a laugh about it. Share your experiences by all means, but don't slate the game when luck doesn't go your way. That is the beauty of this and the real game of football, the unpredicatble event that makes it interesting. The giant killers in the cup, the bottom of the league team taking 3 points from would be champions.

The proof of a good manager is not just building a winning team, but dealing with matters when randomness throws a spanner in the works.

RANT OVER.

FCP
    Poor hamster. I hope the hamster didn't suffer to much.
    jbfg8r and Pojacanje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    That is not to say that you can't come on here and vent a bit of spleen, but shrug your shoulders and have a laugh about it. Share your experiences by all means, but don't slate the game when luck doesn't go your way. That is the beauty of this and the real game of football, the unpredicatble event that makes it interesting. The giant killers in the cup, the bottom of the league team taking 3 points from would be champions.

The proof of a good manager is not just building a winning team, but dealing with matters when randomness throws a spanner in the works.

RANT OVER.

Hey mate you are so right.....

but its much more easy to say when you are unbeatable european and worldchampion

Nordeus ate my hamster!!!!!!!!!!!-.jpg

Well said.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Well said, it is most annoying because 50% of forum posts are people complaining needlessly. It just spams the forum and makes good information harder to find.
    July Fourth, Satwe and FCP like this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nordeus ate my hamster!!!!!!!!!!!-thread-rocks.jpg  
    FCP and Pojacanje like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

If you buy lots of tokens then all these things don't become much of a problem anymore...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

TKO
    Umm... i spend quite alot here and yet i suck hahaha... hopefully i get better... and yes dont eat ma hamster!!

I echo your sentiments Timmy. Sometimes this forum is like a football phone-in programme.

Week after week on the radio, there are people whinging and moaning because their team lost. And it is never because they were beaten by the better team on the day. It's always the fault of the referee, or because the other teams cheated to get descisions.

For example: "We lost because ref didn't give a penalty". They never say "We lost because our striker missed an open goal, or our defender made a blunder and let the opposition score". Football, either real or computerised, seems to have so many bad losers.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    agree!!!

people cant stand it to loose

i think many inactive teams are people who lose 4 games and think this is a **** game and stop managing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast