Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Who is the best menager ever in top11?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Sweetheart I'm not arguing with you, and I will nominate you for best manager hun you have an amazing record !!!!!! I have a different opinion about JUly based on facts hun . He cheated his so called friends in the FPL ,buying tokens in a 35T league power training etc bullied them when they didnt agree with him !! not my idea of the best manager in top11 or this forum ( in my opinion) thats all!!! I am allowed an opinion right ???? and as I said your record is amazing hun so I nominate you but I just want to have fun !!!
    That's why you are mad lol. take it easy hun .. this is just a game ... flash game.. lol. but yea cheaters should be punished. #fairplay
    Mo Avengers likes this.

I know that it won't be me as I'm a sore loser and I have already decided to tank this season from underperformance. I'm really at lost with my team
    Mo Avengers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    That's why you are mad lol. take it easy hun .. this is just a game ... flash game.. lol. but yea cheaters should be punished. #fairplay
    Well, Mo reacts weird on some people LOL, get used on it. It was weird for me (and still is) but I can't change anything...

Banned
    If there is any best manager then its DJ Milan or Iulian Draghici ( This guy can farm 1K in one day and has 16K tokens and makes all his players 9 star by Personal Trainer ) or Kurva ( He sells some thing of his to earn free tokens ).........

Well some one would be pissed after seeing this...But who cares...
    t11_fan likes this.

@Sidd he is not the best manager, he is the best token farmer, that is not same.

The Spirit of Jock Stein inhabits all troll teams so he's the Best. Case closed. Now someone wipe up all the testosterone dripping everywhere. >.<

Banned
    LoL...He is the best...A guy who has unlimited Tokens is the best...He can do anything he likes...

What are your thoughts about Kurva......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    LoL...He is the best...A guy who has unlimited Tokens is the best...He can do anything he likes...

What are your thoughts about Kurva......
    It is right spelled on Croatian, but I think other languages like Polish use W instead of V, whatever...

Banned
    Oh yeah its W...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If there is any best manager then its DJ Milan or Iulian Draghici ( This guy can farm 1K in one day and has 16K tokens and makes all his players 9 star by Personal Trainer ) or Kurva ( He sells some thing of his to earn free tokens ).........

Well some one would be pissed after seeing this...But who cares...
    Pathetic,the one who is the best is the manager who won many trophies with no money spent,and no crazy farming...Who deny my comment is parallel with simulating football manager games...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast