Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

VIP
    FK Partizan - Day 8 - League

2nd half come back vs. stronger team after formation and tactics changes, and some subs bullseye...

Season 59-1.jpg

Season 59-2.jpg

Lost AMR Gulajev for 3 days after injury in training (2nd teams's injury this season)

Season 59-3.png

Took me 82 min to score vs the 4th (fk n pk) but ended up 0:2,going strong. Tomorrow vs the 14th,should rain goles tonight cup vs lv15,I feel I can challenge him, hopefully before 82min
    Well,very good match from both. I came back from 1:3 but missed a last second winner (through to the goal but wide
    Not over yet, there's a high class second match waiting
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 10-26-2014 at 03:21 PM.

League of DEATH! DAY 8!

@@@@ Level 2 OMA Official Masters Forum League @@@@
    ======================================

THE LEAGUE FROM HELL!

DAY 8

Despite what you see, after 6 games. I am still the most probable winner of this League of Death!

All the other OMA masters Managers feel my presence and they are all conspiring against me.

My sheer brilliance in management is only overshadowed, by my humbleness. LOL~

They have all stooped so low as to use condescending psychological warfare against me with encouragement, helpful words and well wishes.

Except for Sidd, he is honestly mean and hurtful, which I admire and appreciate.....LOL~

This league will not be won by anyone with 21 games, not even 18, 16 wins will make you champion.. that is how tough it will get!

We are no good.... WE ARE THE BEST!

Only kidding forum!

Good Luck managers with the OMA CL...

I can't report on that as I was KNOCKED OUT BY T11_fan to fifth at Level ONE!

Season 59-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-10-27-00-04-41-oma-ssn-2-hell-league-day-8.jpg

14 top managers!

Even playing field!

35 tokens!

No farming!

No buying!

No asking STUPID questions about counters!

Saying you are tanking, rather than admitting....

You suck....................Priceless!
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    @@@@ Level 2 OMA Official Masters Forum League @@@@
    ======================================

THE LEAGUE FROM HELL!

DAY 8

Despite what you see, after 6 games. I am still the most probable winner of this League of Death!

All the other OMA masters Managers feel my presence and they are all conspiring against me.

My sheer brilliance in management is only overshadowed, by my humbleness. LOL~

They have all stooped so low as to use condescending psychological warfare against me with encouragement, helpful words and well wishes.

Except for Sidd, he is honestly mean and hurtful, which I admire and appreciate.....LOL~

This league will not be won by anyone with 21 games, not even 18, 16 wins will make you champion.. that is how tough it will get!

We are no good.... WE ARE THE BEST!

Only kidding forum!

Good Luck managers with the OMA CL...

I can't report on that as I was KNOCKED OUT BY T11_fan to fifth at Level ONE!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-www.topeleven.com 2014-10-27 00-04-41 OMA ssn 2 Hell league day 8.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	31897

14 top managers!

Even playing field!

35 tokens!

No farming!

No buying!

No asking STUPID questions about counters!

Saying you are tanking, rather than admitting....

You suck....................Priceless!
    Yes I totally agree that the above manager is the best I personally have ever seen, and what a coincidence we have the same first and last name.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Nice one PW, the recovery began today, keep it up You can do it.

*The mind games continue*

Cup: Buffs FC defend and counterattack in a clinical show of finishing for a 4-0 away win.

8 shots on target and 4 goals prompted Buffs Mad to say "That's 4 missed opportunities."
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 10-26-2014 at 05:23 PM.

VIP
    FK Partizan - Day 8 - Cup

Played 2 Cup games in 2 browsers (1 minute difference) and won both...

Narrow win, but without a goal for away team... Two wingers flank to flank pass for winning goal...

Season 59-1.jpg
    Season 59-2.jpg

Belgrade United - Day 8 - Cup

High tempo game and midfield domination of new MC Horgan (two long-range missiles grass-net type and an assist for rating 9)

Season 59-3.jpg
    Season 59-4.jpg

They injured my only DMC Krause, but he is in bad form, so I wont cure him... Hopefully he will play better after that injury...

Season 59-5.png
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Yesterday's matches

League: Forgot to get up in time to watch the match. The guy changed his formation and I got lucky to even get a draw. This result puts me even more back in the league ranks. Damn it!

Season 59-screenshot068.jpg

CL: Managed to win against the highest Q in my group. It was the biggest challenge and I won away. Now time to convert the home game.

Season 59-screenshot069.jpg

Today's matches

Cup: Ugh!! Worst score ever. Seriously, the away game will not be easy. I didn't get one goal in despite my attempts. I really don't want to be out of the cup so early.

Season 59-screenshot070.jpg

League: You can say that I'm a genius manager. What a match that was. Was losing 1-3 at half time, made some tactical changes and managed an AMAZING comeback! Al Nawayseh with the hat trick. The Schreyeck/Al Nawayseh duo is working quite well. And also I finally beat my nemesis: THE WIDE DIAMOND!

Season 59-screenshot071.jpg

Tomorrow's matches

League: Okay we need to win all of our league matches. Trying a special formation against the classic 4-4-2

Season 59-screenshot072.jpg

CL: Won the away match, time to win the home game!

Season 59-screenshot073.jpg
    Last edited by El Duderino; 10-26-2014 at 11:59 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Good luck vs. 4 4 2, let us know what formation if it worked, eh..

I had a good match vs. a weak team today, I set all the veterans to play it.
    I love no bad ratings:

Season 59-sweetratings.jpg

Guess I won't kick Barbiero off the team just yet.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well where do I start...

Cup:
    Fridays cup match went super well, 1st leg was a 0-0 draw away, 2nd leg got a 4-0 win! Through to the playoffs.. Now facing a token buyer that happens to also be in my league. Played an away match against cup opponent that in my league and got a nice 1-1 draw.. Wait an see what happens in the 2nd leg.

CL:
    Currently sitting 3rd after Jo'Burg FC lost 3-2 at HOME! MC got sent off before the break and opponent scored 2 min after to make scores 3-2, and thats how it ended!! Playing same opponent today.

League:
    Saturdays match was the most difficult out of all as opponent hasnt lost and scores 4+ goals every match. Jo'Burg FC played fantastic despite losing 1-0! Sunday played opponent which is also in my cup draw, got a 1-0 away victory... This is one tough league and wont be easy to make it to the top 4.. Will have to see half way how things are going.

Transfers: Woke up saturday morning (3AM) to check the TM and NOTHING!!! Checked again at 4AM and BOOM, TM full of young 5* players... Bought 7 of them! Sold 8 other players who were under performing... Hopefully the new signings can make a difference especially in the league!
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Standing with the students in the UmBrella Revolution is dangerous.

Guarding the barricades against the riot police is difficult.

Long hours at the sit-in is tiring.

Chances of winning freedom and universal suffrage is slim.

Season 59-10668927_315405901979341_6092241385951980275_o-1-.jpg

But wining a top eleven game at the frontline.........

..... Ha!!! Makes life easier.

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast