Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

VIP
    FK Partizan - Day 1 - Cup

Boring game vs. abandoned team turned into an easy victory after ST Opah came in from the bench in 63. minute... Opponent's GK made 10 saves...

Season 59-3.jpg
    Season 59-4a.jpg
    Season 59-5.jpg
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

No, I'm not. Transfer window is crazy now on some servers (on server 57 lvl2 guy won FA auction in round 18 LOL)
    Still need to buy some players to complete team for new season. Main team started with cup draw, tsgh's are waiting for 1st matches.
    1st time bought 3 position player: amc/st/mc, i'm so happy
    What I have learned: every cup round is like finals, so now I celebrate every cup success. I'll remember my cup trophy 3 seasons ago for long time...

Today's game: Easy win, totally dominating 7-0. And what great way to start the season than with an injury already, yipee kayay!

Season 59-screenshot055.jpg

VIP
    Belgrade United - Day 1 - Cup

Draw in away Cup game... Opponents had 6 shots only, 2 on target... and one, OF COURSE, went in...

Season 59-6.jpg
    Season 59-7.jpg
    Season 59-8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Are View Post
    wow,my what happen to my team.Looks like sh!t now.
    It happens each time you get promoted. In the higher league the standard is one star higher than in the old.
    So, while 5* at level 1 was quality 20-24, it is at level 2 from quality 25-29. You get a higher quality transfer market as well.
    The game works this way, so you need to do some transfers in order to stay competitive at the higher level (spending tokens).

---

KFC update: We had a good start into the cup.

Season 59-cup1stround.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-20-2014 at 01:39 AM.
    Steppenwolf and Buffs Mad like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

So far, so good.
    Continued where I left last season. I won league championship and champions league (cup I finished third). Started with an away game in the cup this season to a level 19 player (i'm 18 right now) and won 0-1.

Also was been able to buy 8 players of level 108/109 (highest I can buy this level) for only 9 tokens. Also sold some players who were not helpfull anymore.

What have you learned from last season?
    Not much

Where did you place last season?
    1st in league, QF in CL and last 16 in cup.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    347m

Who do you want to replace?
    I need at least 1 striker and 2 defenders (at least 1 DR), maybe a good MR and a backup GK as well.

What are your goals for this season?
    Treble (CL and league are a must)
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

What have you learned from last season? - That the game troll is so real... I have also learnt to be more patient with 18 year olds nordgens and their performance, its more overrated than I thought it was

Where did you place last season? = 5th in league (Had 4 games where I purposely tried to lose to tank but ultimately went against it and cost me CL place

What's your current level? 9: Elite

What's your budget for this season? 15M for a DL/DC with SA and I'm all set

Who do you want to replace? None

What are your goals for this season? Get back to winning leagues after 2 seasons without it and hopefully win the cup

I haven't posted match reports for a while, but just had to mention today's cup match.

When I first saw the fixture, I wasn't very concerned, even though I was away to a level 24 team, that was slightly lower quality than me (131.4 v my 132.0). His best 4 starters were all 5* where as I had 5 scouts). However, 7.5 hours later, when the match was ready to start, his team were now 134.8 quality, with 7 scouts.

He scored after 10 minutes. Then on 23, his MC got a yellow. On 33, his DC also got a yellow, and in the process, one of my strikers was carried off. I sent my reserve striker on at this point. The score was 1-0 to him at the break. One minute into the second half, my DC got a straight red, so I had to take off my sub striker to allow a sub defender to come on. On 58 minutes, his MC received a second yellow, meaning we were both down to 10 men. My MC equalised for us after 66 and 1 minute later, his DC also got a second yellow, reducing his team to 9 players. Because of the foul, my only surviving striker was carried off, leaving me with no strike force. I brought on my reserve MR, to play as an emergency striker. With time running out, my starting MR headed home from a corner, to give me a 2-1 win.

Heaven knows what sort of team I will put out for the return leg.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    FK Partizan - Day 1 - Cup

Boring game vs. abandoned team turned into an easy victory after ST Opah came in from the bench in 63. minute... Opponent's GK made 10 saves...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4a.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	31489
    Wow I want that GK.. that is an outrageous amount of saves.

My 1st Cup match went "ok" but I will probabaly get stomped on the next and my GK never has that many saves...

Season 59-cup-1.jpg

Mine got an 8 for 3 saves of 5 SOT. GK ratings make no sense to me, STILL. But this one gets good ratings, a successful purchase last season from Mr. Scout.

P.S. I slept through it, opp was there as were 3 of my friends poss +3 for me, but in actuality 51/49. I might try to show up for round 2!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-20-2014 at 01:37 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast