Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

Tendulkar being sold...

Here is a former 9* player gone wrong so to speak, never really cut it at July Fourth scoring 46 goals in 201 appearances, Although he did have his moments in some important cup ties particularly when we played El Capo.

We are cashing in now before he retires and we should get a bidder since he is a rare triple role player with Shadow Striker SA.

Tendulkar should really stick to cricket.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 10-20-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    Steppenwolf and Buffs Mad like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

VIP
    FK Partizan - Transfers

Finally got another goalie for 1T. He is coming from Laos ans his name is Chandacannotremembertherestofhisname Phimmasen...

Season 59-1-.jpg
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Today's game. Well someone this dude pulled out some 4 star players when he had 1-2 stars in the first game and he won. Ugh, already our first loss of the season, do not like this at all. Anyway, we killed him in the home game so we're moving through anyway...

Season 59-screenshot056.jpg

Cup; All 4 Buffs franchise teams are through - over 2 legs Celtic Rangers scored 23, the Buffs 12, Dependiente 9 and plucky Shangalang turned around a 3-0 loss, with the acquisition of 3 players, to win the second leg 3-0.

Only first ROUND and already 3/4 teams out of the CUP

SBARATA FC lost 1:0 away and draw 0:0 at home, against a opponent 2 levels higher

D FC lost 1:0 at home and draw 1:1 away, against opponent 1 level lower

A a Z FC draw 1:1 away with 4 players out of position, since the game was early and i didnt had time to check the team, today same formations, at home with all the players in there places, high fit and moral, lost 0:5 big LOL
    So early in the season and already a troll result, whend would Nordeus fix this, it not the problem of loosing, it is just the result, similar quality teams and one wins 5:0 away, and with one player injured.

ACADEMICO D FC draw 3:3 away, won 4:3 today at home, against same level opponent.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

what i have learnt from last season?
    Top 11 is becoming boring, frustration and annoying to me....It's like my team has been cursed by the gods of top 11 i have never won a major trophy even though my team is always in gooud shape....and every tyme i'm 2nd with 4 matches to go i slip n become 3rd

where i placed last season?
    as usual 3rd place..

current level?
    level 5

current budget?
    stable enough for a champions league team... i hve spent all my 27 tokens today trying to get new recruits but managed only 3.....top 11 transfer market is becoming much tougher n unfriendly....all tokens buyers must pleas recruit scouts and stop meddling with poor teams with little over 20 tokens..

who i want to replace?
    if possible everyone but finances n tokens do not permit me to do so....so maybe replace all 3 stars players with 4 or 5 stars..

Goals for the season?
    win the league!!!!

Woke up this morning and saw the league!!! This is going to be the toughest so far!

Season 59-new-league.jpg
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

VIP
    Belgrade United

Season 59-2.jpg

FK Partizan

Season 59-1.jpg

Today's games

League:
    First league match and well, not much to say. Abandonned player = goalfest. Already in the lead with a +11 goal average.

Season 59-screenshot057.jpg

CL: Didn't watch the game, but I still won a solid 3-0. Good start to the qualifyers.

Season 59-screenshot058.jpg

Tomorrow's games

Cup : Now this person looks like a challenge. I think I have the right formation to counter but you can't always be surprised. It's all about getting as much goals away as possible.

Season 59-screenshot059.jpg

League : An other abandonned team. Should go well.

Season 59-screenshot060.jpg

Also new members in the squad!

First up 5 star right wing playmaker, Matt Gedling. Hasn't scored yet but played two 7's. Not too bad.

Season 59-screenshot061.jpg

Then we have a 4 star striker Leonardo Shreyeck. Strenghens the offense a little bit. Hope he can get some goals for us.

Season 59-screenshot062.jpg

Finally. A fresh new goalkeeper, 5 star. He better keep those nets cleaned!!

Season 59-screenshot063.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    Season is off to a good start. I'm a level 5 manager!!! Last season got the double (league + CL) with a 3rd place showing in the cup.

CUP: At first glance, it looked like a really tough draw as the opponent was a level higher and coming off a 2nd place champions league showing. We caught a huge break during the 1st leg as the opponent didn't have 11 eligible players and I was at work for the scheduled start time. Second leg, both managers were present; him starting with a 3w-1-2n-3w-1 and me a 4-5-1 flat. We immediately fell behind 1-0, then changed to a 4-4-2 classic. From this point the opponent started playing musical formations, using 4-2n-3w-1, 3n-4-2n-1 and 3w-4-2n-1. I can't recall what the scoring was against each formation, but we trailed 2-1 at the half, before equalizing in the 56th minute and netting the game winner in the 85th.

Champions: Our defense of the champions league title began with a 3-0 win, but the game was closer than the score as the game was only 1-0 entering the 84th minute. Opponent used 4-3n-1-2, whereas I played 3n-1-4-2! I did have a 12 overall quality advantage though.

League: Hasn't started yet. There are a few decent teams but overall looks like a weak league draw as alot teams are abandoned.

Upcoming champions: There are a few solid teams but no token buyers. Next opponent won opener against a stronger team with a formerly illegal formation 4(Dl-DC-DC-DC)-3n-3, by a 5-3 margin. I'll have a 12q advantage.

Upcoming cup: 2 levels higher opponent, but abandoned team with 9 players out of position.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-21-2014 at 10:04 PM.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast